- Mar 22, 2025
- 35
- 49
- Parrots
- 3 budgies
Quaker
My quaker has officially become a cannibal! And I let him!
His name is guava, and when I was shopping the other day, I found some guava fruit (which inspired his name). In honour of him, I brought them home and to my room. This sweet bird was looking up at me innocently and I put the fruit in his face. As he was skeptical, I took a bite out of it first, then gave it to him. He munched on it for a bit. Then, I took out several of the seeds and laid them aside for him. He loves them!
Guava fruit and Quakers are both from South America, so I'm trying to expose him to some fruits he would eat in the wild. Anyways, Guava Bird ate Guava Fruit.
His name is guava, and when I was shopping the other day, I found some guava fruit (which inspired his name). In honour of him, I brought them home and to my room. This sweet bird was looking up at me innocently and I put the fruit in his face. As he was skeptical, I took a bite out of it first, then gave it to him. He munched on it for a bit. Then, I took out several of the seeds and laid them aside for him. He loves them!
Guava fruit and Quakers are both from South America, so I'm trying to expose him to some fruits he would eat in the wild. Anyways, Guava Bird ate Guava Fruit.







