LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Crikey, Master Wrench! I hope Salty doesn't hear you say that!! He is as cute as they come! Besides, as far as the theme for the month goes, you and Salty are a legendary pair of companions for the ages :)

OrrinocosMom

Jul 29, 2021
Media
Albums
New England
Parrots
Orrinoco The Pirate
November 2021 POTM Contest!!
This Month's Theme is
🤗 Constant Companions 🤗

animated-bird-image-0710.gif

We may be the very best
of friends...

lVG6WQu.jpg

animated-parrot-image-0029.gif
animated-parrot-image-0030.gif

...or we may agree to disagree
but be buddies anyway...
aZdmL13.jpg

animated-bird-image-0126.gif

.....but one thing's for certain...

QF6UHer.jpg

we wouldn't want to
be without our
Constant Companions!

animated-bird-image-0568.gif

Video entries and Photoshop are allowed for this month's contest.

Owners of single birds,
please note,
you can enter a photo
just of your birdie companion
if you are camera shy :)

No more than one "Official Entry"
per member, but there is no limit
on "Just For Fun" images.
Don't forget to advise if the submission
is an "Official" entry or "Just For Fun"!
Please ensure to include your
bird's name in your post,
and remember to
observe safety guidelines.

The winner receives a free
One Year Premium Membership
to Parrot Forums, and the
winning photo will be displayed
on the Home Page
for the following month.

Entries are open now and will close
early morning on November 28,
(times will vary
depending on your local timezone).
At the end of the submission period,
a 3-day poll will be held
to determine the winner.

Best of luck everyone!
animated-friendship-image-0041.jpg
Sorry for my novice question here, but how do we enter this contest....do I just hit reply, like this, and add my picture/s? (I know only one can be officially entered). I'm very excited to see the entries. Thanks!

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Sorry for my novice question here, but how do we enter this contest....do I just hit reply, like this, and add my picture/s? (I know only one can be officially entered). I'm very excited to see the entries. Thanks!
Yes that is absolutely right! And just in case you need any more pointers, the following tutorial may help...

Can't wait to see your entry :)

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Great pic! Conures are the reason I am not even going to try this month, as Salty is many things but cute? Nah, not even close.
Yeah, I'm not entering either. Ziggy and Kai will not let me get a photo when they are together, and the rest of my birds are NOT FRIENDS!

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Is this how you upload? Because this is my first time. This is Koko (sorry if the quality is bad)
View attachment 31909
Yes this is how you upload :) And please do not apologize for the "quality", I think it lends your pic a lovely, artistic "soft-focus" effect. Koko is just gorgeous - thank you so much for your entry! :)

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hi, new to the forum. Here is my official entry: “Turning a 100 piece puzzle into a 5000 piece puzzle”
Welcome! What a perfect caption and your birds are beautiful :)

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Hi, new to the forum. Here is my official entry: “Turning a 100 piece puzzle into a 5000 piece puzzle”
7b3a0c5c-5691-4e21-b279-2217b4384da2-jpeg.31959

Welcome to the three of you, what a fantastic pic and caption, and your very first post too! Welcome aboard and thank you for your entry, it's just fabulous!! :love:

Please don't forget to tell me your birdies' names though, will you??

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)

Welcome to the forums :) and beautiful conures! They look very happy and healthy :)

kristina7799

Oct 13, 2021
North Carolina
Parrots
Budgies: Joey and Chandler
This is Joey and Chandler - brought them home at 8 weeks old from the breeder back in January and they will turn 1 year old later this month!!! They haven't known life without each other but somehow, slowly but surely, they are accepting me into their flock 🥰. They will fly to me about 25% of the time when I call for them and 100% of the time if they suspect there may be millet involved 🤣. Not a fan of hands and don't want to be touched, but love eating from my hand.

534242FD-A11E-4C6E-A55D-755D02DBC70A_1_105_c.jpeg

D

Deleted member 42416

Welcome to the forums :) and beautiful conures! They look very happy and healthy :)

Welcome to the three of you, what a fantastic pic and caption, and your very first post too! Welcome aboard and thank you for your entry, it's just fabulous!! :love:

Please don't forget to tell me your birdies' names though, will you??
These two clowns are Angelo and Zazu. They are part our larger flock along with Commodore Norrington (Norrie) a gcc, Rico the lesser sulphur crested cockatoo, and budgies Hopper & Pistachio.
We have so many stories! But that’s for another time and place. Thank y’all so much for the warm welcome!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

Welcome to you and your gorgeous pair of puzzle-to-confetti converters!!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

This is Joey and Chandler - brought them home at 8 weeks old from the breeder back in January and they will turn 1 year old later this month!!! They haven't known life without each other but somehow, slowly but surely, they are accepting me into their flock 🥰. They will fly to me about 25% of the time when I call for them and 100% of the time if they suspect there may be millet involved 🤣. Not a fan of hands and don't want to be touched, but love eating from my hand.

View attachment 31963
Amazingly gorgeous, poignant image of companionship!! Love to know what they are thinking!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts