Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

October's POTM Theme
is

WZ4pizX.jpg

For this month, show off your birds doing tricks, playing tricks on you, eating yummy treats or dressed up in costume!

Photoshop is allowed and videos of 90 seconds or less are welcome.

The trick doesn't need to be anything elaborate, and can include them stepping up or anything else they have been taught to do.

For the treats, as long as they are healthy anything goes:)

*A reminder that you can upload your pictures straight to the forum now! This makes it so easy, and the pictures uploaded to the forum will be visible on the homepage if you win. Any photos linked from other sites (such as Imgur) won't be visible and would need to be uploaded to the forum upon winning.*

animated-disney-halloween-image-0001.jpg

The contest will run until the morning (MST) of October 29th, and a poll for voting will go up then. The winner will be announced on November 1.

The winner will receive a Supporting Membership for a year,

and their photo will be on the forum home page as the winner for the month of October.

One official entry per person, but you can add as many Just for Fun entries as you want!

Please make sure to specify which one is your official entry, and remember to follow all forum rules for safety, etc.

Please include your bird's name somewhere in your post.

animated-halloween-image-0461.gif

Examples

animated-halloween-image-0511.gif

Slater on his back

full

animated-halloween-image-0520.gif

Justice eating a homemade sweet potato chip

full

Ekko dressed up as the Grinch

grinch.jpg

animated-halloween-image-0749.gif

Last edited:
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Thank you, Jon! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with:)

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Seriously Mods, I don't know how you do this! Trying to pick an event for the contest would fry my already toasted cranium :( Congrats Ms Terry on a theme well done!! You're certainly behind the nutraberry on this one!

Jim

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Seriously Mods, I don't know how you do this! Trying to pick an event for the contest would fry my already toasted cranium :( Congrats Ms Terry on a theme well done!! You're certainly behind the nutraberry on this one!

Jim
Awww, thank you so much JIm , we truly enjoy doing these:)
:)

I'd love to see Amy & the Beebs in this one, perhaps tricking you into giving a treat? That's what my flock is best at:)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
What a great theme! I might enter this one, I do so many tricks with my birds. Looking forward to everyone else's pictures as well!
Thank you so much! I can't wait to see what you decide on, and please feel free to post pics just for fun as well:)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Awesome theme, Terry! Looking forward to all the spooky tricks and delicious treats this month. Best of luck to all contestants! :D
Thank you, Mart! Will Miss Lilly be wearing her devil costume to the party this year? :)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Aunty Terry, that's no costume, those horns are REAL!!! :eek:

KZU5I1P.jpg

HAHA, I don't believe that for a second! My beautiful niece Lilly is much too sweet for those to be real:)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Look at that precious face...Nope, still don't believe it!
Well then she's got you completely fooled, and Her job here is done :)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Did someone say "TRICK"?
They most certainly did, Master Wrench! I trust you and Salty have a little something up your collective sleeves? ;)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts