October 2021 POTM Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're so right, Terry. He definitely is proud and thats when he does that laugh the most; he is all "LOOK at what I just did!".
The unrestrained joy at doing the tricks shows how much he loves being challenged and how much he loves his Dad:)

JUST FOR FUN :)

No... trick.... BUT TREAT the kids for sunbathing..... :D

So funny that
Akashi has spicky/curly hair do.... :D :XD

Thanks Dear for the wonderful contest~~ **HUGS*** **CHUUUUUUUU***

JUST FOR FUN :)

No... trick.... BUT TREAT the kids for sunbathing..... :D

So funny that
Akashi has spicky/curly hair do.... :D :XD

Thanks Dear for the wonderful contest~~ **HUGS*** **CHUUUUUUUU***

Sunbathing is a wonderful treat! They are sure loving the sun, and look gorgeous while doing it:)

Lilla, my senegal parrot, doing her star trick: dunking a basketball. This is my final entry.
hi.jpg

Lilla, my senegal parrot, doing her star trick: dunking a basketball. This is my final entry.
View attachment 31119
Awww, Lilla is quite the professional ball player! I love how she looks like she's stretching to get it in:) What an adorable picture of a smart and beautiful Girl.

Oh, for cryin' out louuuuuuuuuuuuud!
This is gonna be the INSANE-est month ever. The Rival and the Rb are already chompin' at the bit to cut loose on this one! If ever there was a theme for the two of them. Well, I make no excuse for whatever ensues. Terryoh the Merryoh, this one's on YOU, gurl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, for cryin' out louuuuuuuuuuuuud!
This is gonna be the INSANE-est month ever. The Rival and the Rb are already chompin' at the bit to cut loose on this one! If ever there was a theme for the two of them. Well, I make no excuse for whatever ensues. Terryoh the Merryoh, this one's on YOU, gurl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MWAA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA! Looking forward to it! (What have I unleashed???):eek:

JFF
Presenting a ‘free shaped’ trick.
Making a circle walking/sliding backwards.

Well, ya work with what ya got, right? There are no genius tricksters at our house, no cutie-patooties, no darlings, none of that. We have............................................................ the Rickeybird. The new photo thing will be great for future uploads, but I already have these on Imgur, so here we go.
The many faces of the Rickeybird.
hnP80pZ.png

Kg6FsJU.jpg

aHABtBZ.jpg

ih8BGBq.jpg

XmQJhFP.jpg

fXiUfKz.jpg

HCQmCes.jpg

Phew. I'm done. Time for a cold one while awaiting admiration from the Missus......................................
Peace out
Rival

Well, ya work with what ya got, right? There are no genius tricksters at our house, no cutie-patooties, no darlings, none of that. We have............................................................ the Rickeybird. The new photo thing will be great for future uploads, but I already have these on Imgur, so here we go.
The many faces of the Rickeybird.
hnP80pZ.png

Kg6FsJU.jpg

aHABtBZ.jpg

ih8BGBq.jpg

XmQJhFP.jpg

fXiUfKz.jpg

HCQmCes.jpg

Phew. I'm done. Time for a cold one while awaiting admiration from the Missus......................................
Peace out
Rival

HAHAHA! This is Rickeybird gold! You deserve a cold one & admiration after putting all these together.

Awww, Lilla is quite the professional ball player! I love how she looks like she's stretching to get it in:) What an adorable picture of a smart and beautiful Girl.
Anything for a sunflower seed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back