Oh Poop!!!

Captsteve

Jul 17, 2013
Crestview Fl.
Parrots
Goffin Too, U2, Scarlet Mac, B&G Mac, DYH Zon, CAG and a
Birdbrained Wife!
I was just browsing this forum and one other that I am active in (it's an RV forum)

Suddenly it hit me! I must have a fixation on POOP!!!! The most popular topic on both forums is poop and I have learned more about poop than I ever thought one person needed to know.

On the RV forum we talk, this time of year of poopsicles, poopie pyramids and where to get rid of poop. Then there is the debate on how long you can go before filling the poopie tank and having to dump it. Any many more poopie things.

I now know that there is good poop, bad poop, clear poop, explosive poop, poop sculptures, poop art, poop that needs a closer look, poop that you need to take a picture of to share with other like minded poop gazers, poop with wormy looking poop in it, poop with white poop in it, poop on your shirt, poop in your hair and poop everywhere!!

:D:D:D

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I am laughing so hard now...poopsicles, poop pyramids..LOLOLOL
I am far from an expert, but a poopsicle sounds like it could be a bad thing.

OP
C

Captsteve

Jul 17, 2013
Crestview Fl.
Parrots
Birdbrained Wife!
Yes Terry it is. Imagine a 75 gal tank frozen solid. Not fun to try to thaw out. lol

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I gladly can't even imagine that. I feel so much better about cleaning the cages now:)
That puts things in perspective, for sure!

OP
C

Captsteve

Jul 17, 2013
Crestview Fl.
Parrots
Birdbrained Wife!
Well, one reason for the Poopmobile (RV) is for the birds to travel with us. So I guess I have to deal with lots of poop...

Awww man, I guess I typed POOP too many times, now the ad banner on my screen is for Immodium AD!!!!!! ROFL!!!!

Last edited:

MomtoPercy

Nov 15, 2013
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Percy, a 5yo BFA & Jack, a 8yo Budgie
Awww man, I guess I typed POOP too many times, now the ad banner on my screen is for Immodium AD!!!!!! ROFL!!!!

ROFL!!!!! Big Brother IS watching! If the immodium doesn't help, I hearn cornflour can calm a upset tummy too...:rolleyes:

strudel

Sep 30, 2013
Media
:D as if you need another poop reference....

I wish my galah would start to learn to use her potty. I wish my dogs did not find the contents of the cat litter tray to be treats. I wish my chicken wouldn't poo on the patio and I wish my dogs wouldn't....

you get the drift...

Most Reactions