Ok now I'm a little worried

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
After basically a 4 day weekend where the parrots were all out all day....They had to stay in the cage today while I went to work.

Now the GCC has made a prison shank out of a treat stick wood, and I'm worried. If anything befalls me tell my budgies I loved them.

20220531_164523.jpg

20220531_164605.jpg

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
My Quaker made a palisade of pointy sticks around her cage many times.

I expected I might find the greencheek conure’s head stuck on a spike but that never happened. 🫣

Could be you’re reading too much into it.

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I dunno he was upset he had to spend time in the cage.....it's 50/50

~CinnamonSpice~

May 31, 2022
Parrots
Cinnamon, a Pied Cinnamon Turquoise GCC.
I’d give him some Bird chews to stimulate that urge. Cinnamon has been trying to chew on that stuff, but Bird chews should help.

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
I lucked out, the sun conure also tried to play with it and they lost it in the commotion. Now I'm up one prision shank I guess.

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
Prison shanks.... scary inventions. Especially parrot made ones. They have a particular quality to them that humans can't compete with :O

Most Reactions