Parkers favorite game (photo)

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Aphrodite - red throated conure (RIP)
Parker and I have developed a game where he puts my nose between his beak and bites down gently, and I let out a loud "HONK". Caught it on camera!

Last edited:
I love birdie game time! Need to see this game on video so we can fully appreciate the "honk" noise LOL!

Priceless!!

Haha cute! Good luck to your nose though :p Jasper's grabbed my nose a couple times! Didn't bite down thankfully but had me worried LOL

I use to kiss my YNA right on the beak...one day he kissed back..resulting in a hole right under my lower lip...didn't stop me from kissing him every day though!!

Zilla kisses my nose, preens my eye lashes & eye brows daily...it's a trust thing. If I just have to touch her all over then she is gonna "touch" me all over. I trust her 110% with my face, ears, and hands. I guess it all depends on weather you have that 110% trust bond with your bird. I'm super lucky I do! But if I didn't there is no way I would allow her near my face!

LOL! I showed Husband the pic and he got the shivers, lol! He cracks me up! He doesn't understand how I can let Buddy and Venus close to my face. Venus will give me kisses, she'll nuzzle, today she regurgitated in my hair while I was on the phone. We beak wrestle and a new game, peek a boo with a tissue. I love your game, HONK, lol.

Hahaha, Parker gets an award for creativity, courageous of you to play along, Dad! I love the games our birds come up with.

Ouch miriar! Did it leave a scar??

Allee, it's not that hard. A bit of biting my partner aside, he's very gentle with me so I had no qualms when he started doing it.

I'll post a video tomorrow. He was just munching on a habanero soi don't want that beak near me tonight >_<

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back