Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure, budgie
If you spot a strange mistake such as the same text at the beginning and at the end, you can let me know. I've just found such thing in my another story and I was shocked how it could happen - I just copied and pasted the text from Word to another site (I don't mean AO3, it is a different site than Parrot Land is published) and the beginning was pasted in the middle and at the end of the chapter - seriously! I don't know how it happened, there had to be a mistake during coping or pasting...
It looks like I should start reading not only after finishing the chapter, but also after pasting 😛

Last edited:
OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I'm just curious - is here someone who would like to see a bit more than few character drawings (posted on Trying some art thread) of the human version? I've been thinking about making some kind of comparison - eg few small posts about the main differences or just trying to draw very similar scenes (maybe even as mini-comics but it could be too hard)

So far I've made two character comparisons (I'd already posted them before on another thread):
Bart(ek):
Bartki2.png

Natalie:
1650817765285.png

Note: The human version isn't written, so don't ask me where to read😜

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Another remake - this time Susan
Susan PL.png

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Currently I don't have any mood to continue it. I'm writing just one (but very important) thing so I dunno when I come back. For now I did something like a poster (lol)
PLmain.png

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Warning: it's the first chapter not suitable for the youngest children. But I've already mentioned the reason before.
I think I was trying to replace alcoholism with something different but couldn't figure out what could bring similar results. Anyway the events are still showed a bit softer then the human version.

I hope I didn't destroy the story, like Pipp said - "Each story has sad moments" ;)

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Martin:
Martin PL.png

This time I made it in my current way + invisible background :)
Ps. sorry for another drawing with the same pose

The last chapter was his last appearance. His escape to Kakapo Land replaces his tragic end in the human version (if you wonder what happened in the human version - he committed suicide)

Most Reactions

Latest posts