Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
I'm glad I didn't write the continuation yesterday - today I reminded the right order of the next events.
It's been few months since Bart went to the prison. Natalie started singing and got an information from Tom she she will sing with his band somewhere in northern Scarlet Macaw Land. But it will be later.

As you know, now Bart is in the prison. Recently a catalina macaw joined the prisoners. Bart couldn't stand another hybrid near him and decided to do him the same thing as to Veronica - he wanted to clip his wings. But he was spotted on time by a prison guard. Bart was closed in a cell where he had to wait for a punishment decision what to do with him next. Finally he got the decision. Because Bart turned out to be a very hard case which seemed to be impossible become good, the punishment was to remove his flight feathers*, so he never will be able to fly again. Sure, he was protesting so much. But he couldn't avoid it.

Because it is so cruel punishment, the next day Bart was freed. Now he is very upset, he's afraid of going out. Finally he went out for a moment and accidentally met Daniel.
"Hi" - Bart said timidly keeping his wings behind him.
"Hi?" - Daniel is surprised seeing Bart free and saying "hi" to him.
"I-I'm sorry for what I said to you 2 years ago." - Bart said.
Daniel looked at him unfriendly.
"Do you really think I will forgive you? I made the same mistake as you, but you preferred teasing Veronica than being my friend!" - he said wanting to push him.
Instinctively Bart used his wings to stop Daniel.
"What's happened to your wings?" - Daniel said surprised seeing them.
Bart explained the situation and somehow they became friends again.

I know, it was so cruel for Bart but I needed somehow to stop him. Like my online friend says - "Good things always return, bad things return with double strength."

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Now it's official - I will be moving my stories to another site. If you want, you can let me know if you prefer this form (in so many posts) or a link to another site.

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Now it's official - I will be moving my stories to another site. If you want, you can let me know if you prefer this form (in so many posts) or a link to another site.
I think another site would be better, but how would you do that? What site will you use?

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I think another site would be better, but how would you do that? What site will you use?
It would be Archive of Our Own - today I created an account. In general this site is used more often for fanfiction stories but I saw categories for no fandom works (if you know what I mean), so I think that Parrot Land shouldn't be any problem.

Also, maybe in the future I would write some oneshots about the human version but it's very unsure. The only sure thing - I'm not gonna write the full version.

Last edited:

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
It would be Archive of Our Own - today I created an account. In general this site is used more often for fanfiction stories but I saw categories for no fandom works (if you know what I mean), so I think that Parrot Land shouldn't be any problem.
If you are done moving it, will you please share the link?

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
If you are done moving it, will you please share the link?
Sure. I'm moving it right now.
1649424646832.png

It hasn't been published yet but I'm done, I'll post the link - do you think I should add something to the description or notes?

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
It hasn't been published yet but I'm done, I'll post the link - do you think I should add something to the description or notes?
Nope! Not that I can think of :)
I laughed at Roxxy Cleopatra, LOL!

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Lol, Roxxy Cleopatra is my new favorite nickname.
Thank you @LaManuka for creating it! :ROFLMAO:

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
_______
....and everything finished ok.
At the school Daniel was so impatient and once time he asked David to be friends again... but he said that for being impatient, they won't be friends for 3 months instead of 2...

Finally once day when Daniel met Bart, they passed Natalie and Veronica.
"Look, there's Veronica!" - Bart said and wanted to attack her, but he's stopped by Daniel and Veronica flew away. - "What are you doing, are you crazy?"
"Leave her" - Daniel said
"Why did you stop me, she's a hybrid!"
Then they heard Natalie - "And?"
"Don't interfere, it's not your business" - Bart said
Daniel is so angry - "it isn't a reason to attack her"
Bart got angry at his best friend - "You'll stop protect Veronica or it is the end of out friendship"
"Don't do it - If I am her enemy, then I have enemies in my class... they won't let me..."
Bart interrupted Daniel - "In this case it's the end"
"Are you normal? Well, you've never been normal..." - Natalie asked
"GO and don't talk with us!" - Bart screamed and wanted to fight with them.
Natalie and Daniel started making steps back. Eventually Bart pushed them making them fall on somebody behind them. They turned around - Daniel apologized, Natalie looked at them carefully...
"What's happening here?" - one macaw in a red baseball cap asked.
"It was he..." - Daniel started saying, but Bart has been already gone.
Meantime Natalie was still looking at the two macaws not saying anything... she new them... The one in the red cap is Tom - a singer of a famous music band and the second one is Alex - his best friend and the guitarist in his band.
What??!! Who's David??!! I meant Bart :ROFLMAO:

In the human version there was such person but.... I don't remind him in this version. It was just one shot character

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I've already published the first part:
https://archiveofourown.org/works/38245690/chapters/95557708 (I hope the link works)

Originally it should have 10 chapters, but the first part is the worst one and it's hard to remind such many events - so I've published the most important ones, the same as here just with small corrections. So prob I'll stay with 5 chapters.

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I've already published the first part:
https://archiveofourown.org/works/38245690/chapters/95557708 (I hope the link works)

Originally it should have 10 chapters, but the first part is the worst one and it's hard to remind such many events - so I've published the most important ones, the same as here just with small corrections. So prob I'll stay with 5 chapters.
You don't know how much time I lost on this site today😱

Note: If you see any grammar mistakes you can write it here in this thread. Now it's a bit more "serious" website

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I started uploading the second part :)
1649526479313.png

So far I don't upload it publicly yet - this part isn't finished yet and I'm not sure how to divide chapters. They will be longer and there will be more chapters.
I had a small problem with the summary, but who cares... I always think that summary of the first part is the most important - because then nobody knows what is it about.

Edit: what do you think about posting the beginning opening scene? Here on the forum I skipped it - there Bart says that in the past he was playing on a guitar but stopped because of peer pressure and then he meets Tom singing...
But I think it's nonsense

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I've already published the rest of the written story. Since now I will be giving links to the new chapters.
For now - here's the last one: https://archiveofourown.org/works/38269402/chapters/95681593
Note: It is changed a bit. I think it was happening when Natalie was in northern Scarlet Macaw Land.
I know, the chapters are different length. It's because some scenes are describes more specifically, while others had a bit about wing clipping and I don't like writing about it too much.

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I don't what's happened - suddenly I started writing more and the first chapter of the 3d part is already available.
Warning: This time I decided to rank this as 13+ because of alcoholism (in later chapters)

Most Reactions