Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
If you spot a strange mistake such as the same text at the beginning and at the end, you can let me know. I've just found such thing in my another story and I was shocked how it could happen - I just copied and pasted the text from Word to another site (I don't mean AO3, it is a different site than Parrot Land is published) and the beginning was pasted in the middle and at the end of the chapter - seriously! I don't know how it happened, there had to be a mistake during coping or pasting...
It looks like I should start reading not only after finishing the chapter, but also after pasting 😛

Last edited:
OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Another remake - this time Susan
Susan PL.png

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Currently I don't have any mood to continue it. I'm writing just one (but very important) thing so I dunno when I come back. For now I did something like a poster (lol)
PLmain.png

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Warning: it's the first chapter not suitable for the youngest children. But I've already mentioned the reason before.
I think I was trying to replace alcoholism with something different but couldn't figure out what could bring similar results. Anyway the events are still showed a bit softer then the human version.

I hope I didn't destroy the story, like Pipp said - "Each story has sad moments" ;)

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Martin:
Martin PL.png

This time I made it in my current way + invisible background :)
Ps. sorry for another drawing with the same pose

The last chapter was his last appearance. His escape to Kakapo Land replaces his tragic end in the human version (if you wonder what happened in the human version - he committed suicide)

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I'm bored of remakes. So this time a bit different pose 😅 Here's Anastasia, Veronica's current biggest enemy
Anastasia PL.png

Actually, even this is some kind of remake, I'm still not able to create own poses (however only the head shape was redrawn from Rio)

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Last edited:

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
I’m impressed that you can publish your writing online. I’m not brave at all about putting my writing out there. I am more brave about poetry but that’s less literal.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
If people don’t want to look at a thread, they don’t have to. It’s not like you’re saying anything mean or hateful. That is the only time I think a thread should go away.🙃 You can see that some of us really enjoy your story and drawings.

Last edited by a moderator:

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
I know. I just... feel useless. Other people here help others but what do I do? I write stupid stories. How many people here remember me helping other members? Probably not many. I'm sure some members remember it... but currently it's rare when I do it...
I've seen you help members before.
You've helped me before. Like that one time I thought cockatiels aren't cockatoos, and you corrected me. I know it's not related to bird care, but I could've easily misinformed many people if you didn't help me.

Most Reactions

Latest posts