Parrot Land (recreating own story)

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Lol, I forgot about this thread existence :p
So, months went by, nothing changed until the characters went to the high school. Natalie, Veronica, Claudia and (unfortunately) Daniel went to the same school, to the same class. Hopefully Bart went to another school, so they have one enemy less. Among new classmates for example there's Cunigunde - Natalie's friend who decided to rejoin her and to live with her.
To Natalie and Veronica's surprise the new classmates had nothing against two hybrids in the class (shamrock and catalina macaw). The only macaw who was (and is) angry is of course Daniel.

Once day during Natalie's absent, Daniel decided to attack Veronica again. He wanted to clip her wings again, but other classmates heard her voice, came and saved her. One of them - David decided to punish Daniel - he clipped wings and said all boys to not be friends in nearest 2 months.

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
I could say that idea maybe is ok, but not the events.... personally I prefer my fanfiction than this story (at this moment I have a break time so I have nothing to write - so I write this). Anyway thanks.
About one week later Daniel was absent for few days and needed some class notes... but nobody wanted to lend him any notebooks. Finally he asked Natalie. At the beginning she rejected saying how stupid he is... finally she lent but only to use at her sight. So he could fill the lacks in his notebooks.

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
_______
Few days later somebody started renovating stairs at Daniel's block. Because he lives on the 2nd floor and his flight feathers haven't grown back, he has a problem how to live in such situation... so he went to Bart to ask him about a temporary home, but his flat is being renovated too... Daniel hoped that his parents will think up something than staying at somebody's home, but what did he hear?
"I'm sure, Bart isn't your only one friend. Who did lend you notes?" - his mom asked
"Natalie, but she isn't my friend at all." - Daniel answered.
"But she lent you notes!"
Daniel was protesting this idea, but his mom wasn't listening to him and finally took him to her... and what's more - Natalie's parents agreed.

All three classmates - Daniel, Natalie and Cunigunde didn't like this idea. Especially Natalie was terrified - how can he react for life with a hybrid? (not mentioning Cunigunde has a mental illness, which makes her so annoying) To her surprise he didn't do anything wrong...
Believe me, the original human version ideas were even more stupid. Don't ask me how their parents could agree for something like this... It's based on my human idea when I was just 13 and there are even more such illogical things... This is why I'm tryin' to write only the most important events (parts 2-4 should be better than this one, at least in my opinion)

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Thank you :)
I've just finished Daniel:
Daniel PL.png

Note: I drew how he's usually seen - right now (the moment of writing) his wings are clipped, but it's just temporary. Later he will be looking like on the drawing.

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
_______
....and everything finished ok.
At the school Daniel was so impatient and once time he asked David to be friends again... but he said that for being impatient, they won't be friends for 3 months instead of 2...

Finally once day when Daniel met Bart, they passed Natalie and Veronica.
"Look, there's Veronica!" - Bart said and wanted to attack her, but he's stopped by Daniel and Veronica flew away. - "What are you doing, are you crazy?"
"Leave her" - Daniel said
"Why did you stop me, she's a hybrid!"
Then they heard Natalie - "And?"
"Don't interfere, it's not your business" - Bart said
Daniel is so angry - "it isn't a reason to attack her"
Bart got angry at his best friend - "You'll stop protect Veronica or it is the end of out friendship"
"Don't do it - If I am her enemy, then I have enemies in my class... they won't let me..."
Bart interrupted Daniel - "In this case it's the end"
"Are you normal? Well, you've never been normal..." - Natalie asked
"GO and don't talk with us!" - Bart screamed and wanted to fight with them.
Natalie and Daniel started making steps back. Eventually Bart pushed them making them fall on somebody behind them. They turned around - Daniel apologized, Natalie looked at them carefully...
"What's happening here?" - one macaw in a red baseball cap asked.
"It was he..." - Daniel started saying, but Bart has been already gone.
Meantime Natalie was still looking at the two macaws not saying anything... she new them... The one in the red cap is Tom - a singer of a famous music band and the second one is Alex - his best friend and the guitarist in his band.

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Thank you :)
I've just finished Daniel:
View attachment 33396
Note: I drew how he's usually seen - right now (the moment of writing) his wings are clipped, but it's just temporary. Later he will be looking like on the drawing.
Handsome boy :love:

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots

Weeks passed by, Daniel still doesn't really have friends - only Natalie (if it possible to call them friends).
One day they (Daniel and Natalie) talked a bit. Daniel isn't against hybrids any longer... but he feels so weird next to Veronica or Cunigunde. Like he still shouldn't have any contact with them.
After they finished talking, Daniel went away and then Natalie met... Tom again.
"Hello, I think we've already met". - he said.
"H-hello. Yeah... I'm sorry for..." - Natalie timidly said
"That's ok, nothing happened"
"H-how is it possible, you've met me again?"
"I have a friend who lives nearby. Sometimes I stay here when I'm in Macpolis."
"Really? Sorry Tom, I shouldn't take your time..."
"So, you know me." - Tom said smiling
"Yeah, and I'm Natalie..."

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Another day Tom heard accidentally how Natalie was talking with Veronica about how Daniel still doesn't feel comfortable next to a hybrid. Tom dared approach to ask them what would they say to take Daniel to another land... Natalie and Veronica looked confused - it would be too far trip and too complicated - where would they live there? Tom explained he knows a friend (his name is Richard), who's gonna go to Blue-and-Yellow Macaw Land alone on holiday time and maybe he could take somebody.
During next weeks thanks to Tom, they contacted with Richard and started planning the journey. They informed Daniel's parents, but not Daniel - he didn't know about anything until the 1st day of the journey.
Meantime (before the journey) Natalie had enough of Cunigunde (it's hard to live together with such hard character like she) and her friend had to return her family home.

Day 1st:
Daniel didn't know about anything - he was surprised to see his things being packed to the schoolbag. Natalie, Veronica and Richard took him to the nearest train station despite he didn't want.
At the destination they met Yolanda, who's Richard friend from this land... but to their surprise she's not even a macaw... she's a lutino cockatiel.

Lol, it's the first time when I think the original human version is more logical... but only in this single moment of how Natalie met Yolanda...

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Lol, I wanted to finish the part 1 and forgot about one thing - Yolanda's story! I don't know why I wanted to keep it for the part 2, but today I reminded myself, that part 2 begins around 2 weeks after finishing part 1 😛 ...
So, after Richard, Daniel, Natalie and Veronica came to Yolanda, she told her story what she is doing there:
She comes from Cockatiel Land and had a husband there. Unfortunately he had an accident and died. Yolanda's family thought the accident was her fault and started rejecting her. She had a sister who has two daughters, but one day they disappeared without any trace. Finally Yolanda wanted to live her family country and in this way she lives in Blue-and-Yellow Macaw Land.

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Pat 2....
______
Natalie, Veronica, Daniel and Richard are still in Blue-and-Yellow Macaw Land walking with Yolanda. Daniel starts being angry and grouching - "When are we gonna come back?".
"Just few days left" - Natalie answered.
"We've already are here for 2 weeks and I wanna return..." - Daniel said.
"Stop complaining, you should tolerate other races from the beginning."
Daniel got even more angry after hearing what Natalie said. -"But I've never had anything against other species!"
"Sure, our past relationship is a good example!" - Veronica said ironically.
"Maybe I hated hybrids, but you treat me like I hated all other parrots not being my kind." - Daniel said.
Finally Richard was annoyed by them - "Could you stop arguing?".
Soon after that Daniel spotted another scarlet macaw which looked familiar to him. He went toward him and saw.... it was his long-missing uncle....
Daniel decided to approach him - "Hello, uncle?"
His uncle looked at him surprised - "Daniel? Hello, what are you doing here?"
"I'm just on vacation here - a better question is what YOU are doing here. We haven't seen you for few years."
"Um... well... I work here..., here's my home...." - his uncle said sounding confused.
"But why have you never said us where you're gonna move? And why don't you have any contact with us?" - Daniel asked.
"Because... um... It was everything of sudden....I had no time to inform you and now I'm busy too..."
Daniel looked at him confused - is it possible to be so busy to not have ANY contact with the family?

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots

Meantime few blue and gold macaws approached Daniel's uncle. One of them asked him: "Who was he?"
"Just my nephew"- Daniel's uncle answered
The B&G macaw looked suspicious at him - "Let me guess - you've found a contributor to help you hiding the macaws*?"
"He doesn't know about anything." - uncle said.
"You won't cheat me!" - the B&G macaw said and flew away.

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
____
Later Daniel decided to go away somewhere (I don't remember why and I'm too lazy to try remind or creating a new version- maybe he argued again....) . Then suddenly he's been kidnapped by the group of B&G macaws. He wasn't able to escape.

They tok him somewhere to the building where they started asking him where his uncle his "the macaws". But of couse Daniel doesn't know anything and the group thinks he's lying. Their leader wanted to clip his wings. Daniel protested saying that he's already had clipped recently. Finally the B&G macaws didn't clip them, but their leader requested to fly to find his uncle to talk with him and then if he doesn't say where are "the macaws", they will clip Daniel's wings.

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
------------
While Richard, Yolanda, Veronica and Natalie are searching for Daniel, one of the B&G macaw found Daniel's uncle and informed him: "We have your nephew, if you don't say where are the glaucous macaws, we'll clip his wings, or maybe even something worse."
"To be honest... I don't really care about him." - Daniel's uncle answered.
The B&G macaw looked surprised at him. Daniel's uncle just flew away. The B&G decided to follow him.

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
It's been a month since I wrote the last paragraph.... and tbh I dunno how Daniel's uncle knows where Yolanda lives. I don't remember some details, so I'm trying to recreate.
"I am" - he answered.
"Do you know where is he?"
"Ask him." - he answered showing the B&G
"Why me?" - the B&G tried to be innocent.
"Because you kidnapped him." - Daniel's uncle said.

Last edited:
OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Sorry, as I said - it's a recreation and some details I'm trying to recreate cos I don't remember the original version - Daniel's uncle didn't fly away (I edited it)
________
Yolanda and Richard started asking the blue and gold macaw what he knows about Daniel. He refused telling anything. Daniel's uncle suggested to give him a choice - he will release Daniel or they will clip his wings. Then Daniel's uncle, Yolanda, Richard, Natalie and Veronica started threaten him and finally he said where Daniel is.

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
------
Yolanda, Natalie, Veronica and Richard flew to the place where Daniel is kidnapped. Richard knocked on the door and demanded releasing Daniel. The blue and gold macaws refused and wanted to drive Richard out. Meantime Yolanda quietly went inside not being spotted by anyone. She freed Daniel. Then the B&G macaws spotted them escaping and flew behind them. Yolanda ordered others to escape, while she landed and said to B&G's to catch her. They tried to catch her, but she escaped making a lot of circles. - "Haha!!! Smaller parrots are faster!" - she happily screamed finally loosing them.

Most Reactions