Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Recently I don't really have motivation to continue it... this annoying feeling when I'd like to write my another story series but can't cos all stories are written ๐Ÿ˜› So, I'll write the next part of this one...
Then they saw somewhere the blue and gold macaw flock. Daniel's uncle knew, he has to escape. "So, let's go to my home." - he said and quickly flew away. The rest flew behind him.

They went into Daniel's uncle home where he gave them something to drink. While they were talking, Natalie heard something like somebody else there was.
"Is here somebody else?" - she asked.
"No." - Daniel's uncle answered.
Soon she heard something again. She stood and went in this direction.
"Where are you going?" - Daniel's uncle asked.
"Um, can I go to the toilet?" - Natalie asked.
"Sure."
Then she went and saw behind the wall two macaw children, both blue.
"Hi, who are you?" - Natalie asked.
Daniel's uncle stood shocked - "WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?"
Yolanda, Daniel, Richard and Veronica stood to see what's going to.
"To these children" - Natalie answered.
"Oh, well.... um.... they... um... I take care of them." - Daniel's uncle answered.
"He imprisons us." - one of the children said.
"What?!" - Daniel said in disbelief.
"And I see one strange thing...." - Natalie started saying.
"It's not true. They like saying such stupid jokes" - Daniel's uncle lied.
"But what are doing here hyacinth macaw children?" - Veronica asked.
"They look different than hyacinthes... and Lear's macaws are different." - Natalie said.
"We're glaucous macaws." - one of the children said.
"But HOW??!!" - Veronica said in disbelief.
"But it is an extinct species..." - Natalie said.
"What do you do with them?" - Richard asked Daniel's uncle.
"Um... well... um..." - Daniel's uncle couldn't say it...
Meantime Yolanda called the police.

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
_____
The police arrived and arrested Daniel's uncle.
What turned out?
The saved children are the last glaucous macaws. Everybody thought this species is extinct and Glaucous Macaw Land was divided between other lands. The last known (adult) glacous macaw was killed somewhere in Military Macaw Land. The children somehow survived and were imported to Blue-and-Yellow Macaw Land. There Daniel's uncle was fighting with the group of B&G macaws about the children for illegal reason. All the macaws (the B&G group and Daniel's uncle) were arrested.

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
_______
Natalie, Veronica, Daniel and Richard came back home. Meantime Natalie got information that Cunigunde won't be in her class any longer. She started going to school in her town.

After coming back to school, Natalie spotted.... Bart.
"Veronica... I think there's... Bart." - she said.
"It's impossible, he studies in different school" - Veronica said.
But there was Bart. Finally Viki spotted him too and decided to approach him. - "What are you doing here?"
"Um, I just wanted to visit my friend." - Bart answered.
"Friend?"
"Yeah, you know, I and Daniel are friends."
"Liar. We all know you aren't friends any longer."
After Bart realized Viki knows what's going on, he wanted to go away, but she stopped him.
"So, why are you here?" - she asked again.
"Daniel did wrong. Veronica is a hybrid. Such thing shouldn't exist."
"And what if you were a hybrid? Then you shouldn't exist? Should you?"
"But I'm not a hybrid."
After Bart gave up the attack, Viki started thinking how to make him to gave up forever.

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I've just realized that this part may be a bit less PG-rated but I think it's still PG
_____
Few days later Bart met an unknown girl who fell down and lost all food she was carrying in her basked. Bart saw her and fell in love. He helped her gathering her food. After that, the girl started behaving like she was in love too. After a small talk, they decided to fly together where the girl lives.
Finally they reached a barn.
"I know, it may sound so weird... but what would you say about a barn?" - the girl asked.
"Barn? Why not your house?" - Bart said.
"Maybe, it will be better if my parents won't know about you yet." - she answered.
They entered the barn. Bart sat on a chair, the girl started getting closer. Then she asked - "Have you ever hard about such thing like 'hybrid racism'?"
"I don't understand?" - Bart answered.
The girl took a rope behind the chair and quickly tied Bart's wings. Then Veronica appeared.
"Don't pretend you don't know anything" - Veronica said.
Bart was shocked seeing her in the barn - it was a trap. The girl doesn't love him at all.
Veronica decides to punish Bart clipping his wings. Soon Natalie appeared too and the police was called. It's the first time ever when Bart is not able to escape and he's caught and put in the prison :)

After the police took Bart, Natalie and Veronica stood together next to the barn hearing a familiar voice singing.
"You know almost everything..."
They turned around and saw Tom.
"It seems that you do what you want
Try though once listen to carefully
A lonely whisper of tired hearts
It's a moment to wake up
"
"Tom, what are you doing here?" - Natalie asked surprised.
"Well, I live nearby and I saw you" - Tom said.
"I didn't know that you sing" - Veronica said.
"Seriously, Veronica? I knew it from the beginning, Tom has own band and he is the leading singer." - Natalie said.
"Exactly." - Tom said.
"Natalie, you sing too" - Veronica said.
"Me? I- no. Actually I don't sing." - Natalie said being ashamed because she sometimes sings but just privately.
Tom felt that Natalie is ashamed. He promised her that he will do something with that.
Somehow I can say - the new chapter is opening.

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I don't know if it is a good idea - for few months I've been thinking about making a mini-comic in any of my story universes... probably just because I've never tried it and I'm a bit curious how it would like made by me... does anybody want to see anything? I mean - do you have any scene suggestions?
I know, probably nobody. If nobody, then maybe I'll choose one

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Also, I'll add: I've been thinking also about drawings "parrot vs human version scenes". But here's one problem - it is very rare when I feel drawing humans. But in this case maybe I would have more motivation... but I can't promise any of two things - comic nor "parrots vs humans". Maybe it would be even a connection of both ideas... but it is the least possible. At this moment I have no idea where to start

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
At this moment I doubt I'm gonna make any graphic version. Or maybe I just don't have the drawing mode. Also I've been thinking about moving the story to Archive of Your Own. I don't have an account there but there are some story series I sometimes read, so maybe I'd create an account there.
I'm writing this because I'm not sure - do you want the version on PF? If so, I could write this on both sites. On the second site maybe there would be more details (some skipped scenes included) but at this moment I'm not sure if I will create the account.

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
At this moment I doubt I'm gonna make any graphic version. Or maybe I just don't have the drawing mode. Also I've been thinking about moving the story to Archive of Your Own. I don't have an account there but there are some story series I sometimes read, so maybe I'd create an account there.
I'm writing this because I'm not sure - do you want the version on PF? If so, I could write this on both sites. On the second site maybe there would be more details (some skipped scenes included) but at this moment I'm not sure if I will create the account.
I tried to register but didn't know there's no such thing like "registration" - I have to wait few days for the invention.
At this moment I'm not sure if I will be continuing this on any site.

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Wow I- I really enjoy reading this!

If you don't want to continue, that's fine, but I really enjoy it and would love to read more :)

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I'm not sure yet if I will be continuing it. But I have a feeling that this forum isn't a suitable place for such story, that's why I've been thinking about moving it to another site. At this moment I'm making one scene as a comic, so I haven't abandoned it yet.

And I have to remind what happened next ๐Ÿ˜… In the human version Natalie had two trips to northern Poland and I'm pretty sure that I connected them as one trip in the parrot version

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots
โ‹†โœง ๐’ซ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ ~ ๐น๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ™ก๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘”

๐’ซ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Š๐“‰ ~ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐Ÿฌ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘” โœงโ‹†
To be honest I'm confused now - it looks like drawings have more popularity than the story. This is why I've thought about closing this thread and opening another which would be an illustrated version...
id read this, i just found out about it so I didn't know before. but def post more drawings of them too

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I don't draw them too much mainly because I work on two story series. Writing + drawing is so time consuming. But now I have a break time from the second story series, so I found time to draw Tom:
Tom PL.png

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Tom looks very handsome! And Roz, PROMISE me youโ€™ll never give this up. I. Love. It. So. Much.

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ
I think I won't give up it but I am not sure if I will be continuing on this site.
Now I have to remind one important scene before I start continuing because I forgot

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I love dropping in on your little "worlds", Rozalka!
You're always a charm here!
Thank you โ˜บ๏ธ
Why did it sound a bit like it was a comment about my second series despite I just mentioned it ๐Ÿ˜…
Prob because my first story's title is "the two worlds" and "your little worlds" sounded like in Parrot Land were two worlds too๐Ÿ˜…

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Time to go back and read

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots
โ‹†โœง ๐’ซ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ ~ ๐น๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ™ก๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘”

๐’ซ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Š๐“‰ ~ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐Ÿฌ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘” โœงโ‹†
I don't draw them too much mainly because I work on two story series. Writing + drawing is so time consuming. But now I have a break time from the second story series, so I found time to draw Tom:
View attachment 38171
OMGGGG THE HAT

Most Reactions

Latest posts