Petes Happy Hut

nzchickadee

May 15, 2007
Media
Christchurch Nw Zealand!
Parrots
Budgie
MLNA0003.jpg

This is my darling blue female hormonal young budgie, actually enjoying her 'happy hut'. I'm quite relieved, I bought it off our ebay equivelent and really didnt think she'd take to it. I was one happy birdmum when I was greeted by this sight this morning :) Sorry about the blurry photos.

Last edited:

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Awww, isnt that just the cutest little face ever! What adorable little budgie, she seems very warm and comfy in there!:D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
that is so cute, but yeah, watch out when she's in there :eek: hormones raging. :D She looks like she's really enjoying it tho.

OP
nzchickadee

nzchickadee

May 15, 2007
Media
Christchurch Nw Zealand!
Parrots
Budgie
This picture comes up massive on my computer and tiny on my mother in laws. Random.
Honestly i dont know if she's hormonal or just a young nippy bird. Either way, I can deal with more of it, in the knowledge that she will be nice and snug during our winter in a less than warm house :)

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I can deal with more of it, in the knowledge that she will be nice and snug during our winter in a less than warm house :)

Thats the main thing and if you can deal with it and Pete's warm then thats a good thing. :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts