Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
A short video showing Salty playing the piano. Ha ha, he still has a tin ear !

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oyllpc4zt3jmd67/AAA9p-oytMUggZxEQMWkd4ira/20190313_205614.mp4?dl=0

20190313_205614.mp4

Hope you like it!

cnyguy

Apr 23, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Parrots
Quaker parrot, Ralph
Beginning pianists often do sound a bit rough, but practice makes perfect. Before long, Salty will probably be playing Beethoven and Chopin at Carnegie Hall. :D

LauraC

Aug 27, 2017
Southern California
Parrots
Fuji - Moustache Parakeet 6 yrs Old
On one of my parrot groups on Facebook there is an African Grey named Jenny that plays an actual keyboard with her beak. The keys light up. You should Google her. Here is a link to a YouTube video.

[ame="https://youtu.be/-PdzY2a0mhw"]Jenny plays a piano for my husband Γ’β‚¬Λœs Birthday. - YouTube[/ame]

EllenD

Aug 20, 2016
State College, PA
Parrots
Senegal Parrot named "Kane"; Yellow-Sided Green Cheek Conure named "Bowie"; Blue Quaker Parrot named "Lita Ford"; Cockatiel named "Duff"; 8 American/English Budgie Hybrids; Ringneck Dove named "Dylan"
Ha Ha, I love it Wrench!!! As a lifelong musician I always try to get my guys involved, but unfortunately they are all DEATHLY afraid of my guitars and my alto sax!!! I learned a long time ago that I have to play them downstairs in my shop, so I set-up all of my equipment down there...If I even pick-up a guitar around any of them they automatically start freaking out, screaming and flying all over the place...Especially my bright "TV Yellow" Les Paul Jr., I guess it's the bright yellow color, they really freak out and Bowie always flies over to me and starts biting me hard, I'm assuming he's trying to save me from the big, scary yellow monster that makes music...

Most Reactions

Latest posts