H Hbeam22 New member Joined May 30, 2026 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Parrots Conure and two cockatiels May 30, 2026 #1 We have two fertile eggs that are scheduled to hatch any day now. We just noticed a pip hole in the first, but I’m worried about the coloring of the egg. Does this look normal, or could the baby have died? Attachments IMG_8704.webp 86.3 KB · Views: 77
We have two fertile eggs that are scheduled to hatch any day now. We just noticed a pip hole in the first, but I’m worried about the coloring of the egg. Does this look normal, or could the baby have died?
DonnaBudgie Supporting Member Parrot of the Month 🏆 Joined Jan 24, 2023 Messages 7,359 Reaction score 9,166 Location Windham, Maine Parrots Budgies. Lotsa Budgies. Jun 1, 2026 #2 I would open the egg using tweezers and find out. Once a hole is made the baby should hatch out in a day.
I would open the egg using tweezers and find out. Once a hole is made the baby should hatch out in a day.