Pointless but funny... to me at least.

coolit

Dec 20, 2013
I was previously in a 5 and a half year relationship and during that time, I bought my first GCC.

It was a gift to the ex girlfriend, so she ended up keeping it.

We are still in very good terms so occasionally we will talk. I had the chance to see her again recently when I brought her some mail that came by my place and more importantly, I got to see my good old Pytha Bird again.

This bird is 100% bonded with her. He loves her unconditionally and she takes amazing care of him.

The bird is nice to her girlfriends, but this is what makes me smile.

She told me, when the new boyfriend comes by, the bird will constantly kiss her and if he dares approach, the bird will attack without hesitation. It's to the point where he may even Jump and attack from a distance.

He also does the same to my ex "mother in law"

So in short... I truly love this bird and his taste.

Sorry for sharing such a pointless story, I was just very amused :D

My new bird Poppy is doing better every single day. He still doesn't come out, but if I bring my hand close, he doesn't go away and lets me give him little massages. I will take him to a Vet this weekend to take care of his overgrown lower beak. it seems to have grown even more but he still eats like a champ

Old Pics.
Poppy bird.

Pytha Bird

Sounds like your old friend may love her but holds a grudge someone tried taking your place. .. . As for the mother in law.... well just too many good jokes there :)

Your story is funny to me too but I have a wicked maybe little warped humor :)

That made me laugh! :D Sometimes pointless is still worth sharing ;)

Cute birds too!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back