pop ups

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Oh i don't experience those problems just pics and they aren't annoying (so I don't experience those videos)
IMHO, they are the worst!
Really!!!??? i have used google chrome my whole life tried using yahoo one time but I hated it i thought google chrome is the best search engine site what a surprise , the weird thing is that my school recommends using google chrome and my ICT teacher recommends that too ah what a surprise!

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
I've just read up about some privacy concerns in Google😬 what are some alternatives?

I mean, I have a Gmail account and I use it on many sites... 🤷‍♀️

Sorry Laura that we hijacked your thread...

If any of you wish to discuss this further, maybe making a new thread is better IMO.
sorry tooo

OP
Laurasea

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
I've just read up about some privacy concerns in Google😬 what are some alternatives?

If any of you wish to discuss this further, maybe making a new thread is better IMO.
No its not hijack lol its evolving no worries at all

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Oh i don't experience those problems just pics and they aren't annoying
for me sometimes even pics are annoying (when I wanna click something but I click something different because an add appeared at top of the site)
Really!!!??? i have used google chrome my whole life tried using yahoo one time but I hated it i thought google chrome is the best search engine site what a surprise , the weird thing is that my school recommends using google chrome and my ICT teacher recommends that too ah what a surprise!
You will always find somebody against. I don't wanna write more about it because I have no knowledge - maybe it's true with the following part. I use Firefox and somebody said me to start using Chrome(?) because it's the safest search engine but I ignored it because if Firefox was so unsafe, it wouldn't be so popular. The same with Chrome...

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
1654699818899.png

Cool. Interesting how we can learn a language without even trying... probably just some basic words.

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
Last edited:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

I only use Chrome and haven't had any issues with it. I believe all browsers (with possibly the exception of DuckDuckGo ) collect info when we use them.
I haven't found another browser that I like to use nearly as much.

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I've just discovered that it's not the only place where the adds started appearing despite the addblocker. Timetable of trains - adds, playing game - adds, another forum -adds! :eek: On each site I checked if I had the addblocker on - only on another forum I had off but even after turning on I still had the adds.
So it is possible that it is some kind of "global" problem (Idk how to call it)🤔

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I've just discovered that it's not the only place where the adds started appearing despite the addblocker. Timetable of trains - adds, playing game - adds, another forum -adds! :eek: On each site I checked if I had the addblocker on - only on another forum I had off but even after turning on I still had the adds.
So it is possible that it is some kind of "global" problem (Idk how to call it)🤔
It definitely sounds like it's an issue with the ad program itself since you are seeing it on other pages.
I'm sure the ad service has been notified so hopefully they will get that fixed soon.

Most Reactions

Latest posts