Post Learning

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots
โ‹†โœง ๐’ซ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ ~ ๐น๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ™ก๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘”

๐’ซ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Š๐“‰ ~ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐Ÿฌ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘” โœงโ‹†
Hai hai, I was planning on getting budgies a bit ago until they sold them to a different person, but I just found a pair of females that I plan on getting, any tips on everything?

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
I have 1 budgie, He is a male both. I have been looking into getting an Eclectus Parrot tho.
If your getting unhandtamed budgies then beware they are gonna be really really really skittish.

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
I have 1 budgie, He is a male both. I have been looking into getting an Eclectus Parrot tho.
And two unbonded females can become really super cage aggressive with each other over space if there in the same cage. I've read about people's female budgies fighting to the death over cage space so just keep that in mind.

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots
โ‹†โœง ๐’ซ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ ~ ๐น๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ™ก๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘”

๐’ซ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Š๐“‰ ~ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐Ÿฌ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘” โœงโ‹†
If your getting unhandtamed budgies then beware they are gonna be really really really skittish.
She's a breeder that hasn't gotten much sale

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

And two unbonded females can become really super cage aggressive with each other over space if there in the same cage. I've read about people's female budgies fighting to the death over cage space so just keep that in mind.
I believe they're siblings at birth

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
Well i'd verify that.

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
Also, if you are wanting a bird who just wants to hang out all day and doesn't want to go and play off by itself and just wants human interaction you probably don't want a budgie because most of the time they could care less if the human interacts with them or not. Just something I know off of personal experience so if you're expecting them to hang out on your shoulder or your hand for an hour or two probably not going to happy unless they are super socialized with humans. And trust me if they want to, they can scream real loud so yeah but that is most of my knowledge just ask if you want anything else I'm open to sharing my knowledge.

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

Also, if you are wanting a bird who just wants to hang out all day and doesn't want to go and play off by itself and just wants human interaction you probably don't want a budgie because most of the time they could care less if the human interacts with them or not. Just something I know off of personal experience so if you're expecting them to hang out on your shoulder or your hand for an hour or two probably not going to happy unless they are super socialized with humans. And trust me if they want to, they can scream real loud so yeah but that is most of my knowledge just ask if you want anything else I'm open to sharing my knowledge.
yup I've had budgies before :)

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Now, after getting a conure, it is funny to me that in the past we were sayin' that budgies are loud...

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
But srsly when they want something there loud lol probably not as loud as Conures but loud all the same

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

The loudness really doesnt affect me, I have guinea pigs that when ever you step they wheek

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

you get over it after awhile

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
sure! some of them are better pictures than others but I'll send some

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
IMG_20211108_144022.jpg
Messenger Kids_creation_82808692.jpeg
Messenger Kids_creation_365690757.jpeg
Messenger Kids_creation_365724304.jpeg

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

cuties

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
Yep they sure are and I love them to bits.

Most Reactions

Latest posts