Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Thank you all for your wonderful suggestions, and I'm so glad I'm not the one choosing!
The poll will be up for 24 hours, and the idea with the most votes will be the theme for April.

I'm going to add the explanation for each idea here so that everyone knows what they are voting for:)

1. Easter - Anything Easter related

2. Little Rascal - a pic/video of your fid doing something naughty

3. Bath Time - Wet Birdies

4. Such a Trickster - showcase your birds best tricks they learned or a couple of tricks they know

5. Talkative Polly - videos on your birds talking ability, or if they don't talk using text bubbles on a picture

6. Feathers out of place - Sticking up feathers, fluff stuck on them , poof heads, ruffled, spread wings

7. Close and Personal - Close-up picture of your bird

8. Bird Memes - Create a meme with your bird and text

9. Give Them A Hand - Pictures/videos of your parrot holding something funny/unique/ odd in their foot or beak, which they use in lieu of hands.

10. The Toybox - pictures/videos of your parrot with their favorite toy or plaything, either static or perhaps a before and after pic?

11. I Can't Hear You - Video of your parrot at their loudest, earsplitting best/worst

12. What's On Your Mind - pictures with speech bubble of what is going through your parrots tiny little mind

13. Fluff - Your birds looking fluffy

14. Funny Photos - Bring on the laughter

*Don't forget to also vote on the March POTM Poll!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Don't forget to vote! The Poll ends tomorrow morning:)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Thank you all for your suggestions and votes...the members have spoken and it looks like Bath Time will be the theme for April!

Most Reactions

Latest posts