Psittacula diet

SparkkiSparkS

Nov 14, 2011
SC
Parrots
2 Plum Heads. Indian Ringneck. Hahns Macaw <3
The main part of the diet I provide is Harrison's maintenance formula brid food. I also offer millet, safflower seeds, dried fruit treats, many kinds of fresh fruits & veggis, ect. Not to mention the occasional few bites of what ever I have made for myself!
Im curious to what kind of diet your psittaculas eat and what you offer for treats?! Iv never really tried to make home made treats (not the best cook lol) so if you would like to share any simple ones that would be great! Also what do you think are good foraging techniques? Sorry for all the questions I just want to make sure im on top of things and they are getting the best I can possible give them. =]
:green2:

thebirdnerd

Dec 28, 2010
Parrots
Whitefaced Pied Male Tiel- official greeter at the Rainbow Bridge, forever in our hearts,
Turquoise Mutation IRN,
Congo African Grey- please come home to us,
Blue mutation IRN
My IRN will literally eat anything in front of him..I give him lafeber's pellets, goldenfeast carribean bounty, and mixed veggies everyday...

OP
SparkkiSparkS

SparkkiSparkS

Nov 14, 2011
SC
Parrots
2 Plum Heads. Indian Ringneck. Hahns Macaw <3
Mine will eat anything too, the plumhead is slightly picky but they will both fight you for some mac & cheese lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts