Quaker mill

gracebowen

Jan 14, 2015
San Antonio
Parrots
Cora lovebird
Sky parakeet

I have been flagging theese ads as fast as I can. Also I couldnt help myself I emailed them and told them they made me sick.

The response I got was x rated. I wish I could get them shut down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Grace, I had to remove the CL ad, they aren't allowed on the forum. I know you certainly weren't trying to boost this monster's sells. I blocked out the number and posted the horrendous ad rather than the link that led directly to the CL ad.

Ads like this really make me see red. Quakers are amazingly intelligent, it looks like these little sweethearts may have a tough path ahead. I hope they beat the odds and land in happy homes.

GracelynNBirds

Nov 24, 2015
Texas
Parrots
Pearl, Female, Cockatiel: Penelope
That is desisting. Imagine if human babies were sold by Quaker parrots.. That is a strange though..

OP
G

gracebowen

Jan 14, 2015
San Antonio
Parrots
Cora lovebird
Sky parakeet
Allee I apologize for making work for you. I didnt mnow how to post it the way you fixed it.

No absolutely im not trying to boost sales.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
It was a very easy fix, Grace! :) I knew exactly why you posted it. Thank you, it's disturbing to see things like that. I feel so sorry for the innocent victims.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Grace, THANK YOU for flagging ads like this. I'm sorry you received such disgusting replies. Goes to show you what kind of individuals you are dealing with. Truly disgusting!

Those kind of people need to be 'shot' down! (oops....my 'u' button must have been temporarily been broken)

Most Reactions

Latest posts