Random Assumptions

TheofficialParakeet

Mar 22, 2022
Panama City, Florida
Parrots
Blue American Budgie - Female (Bluberry)
Blue Australian Budgie - Male (Mr. Squiggles)
Blue English Budgie - Male (Hendrix)
Hello!

This is a game where you make a random assumption (either positive or negative) about the user above.

example :

user 1: theofficalparakeet uses wet paper towels to mop the floor
user 2 : user1 illegally owns a caiman on their trampoline
and so on and so forth..

Someone start..

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Ricotiel wears a bathing suit outside just to make viral tick tocks.....

Isn't this the same game as tell a lie about the poster above you?

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Rico_Tiel probably doesn't let the parrots out of the cage until they take out the crayons and make a picture. Only it's impossible because the crayons are always frozen as ice.

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Clark conure reads the most abhorrent Minecraft and walking dead fanfics you could ever find on wattpad, AO3, fanfic.net, whatever you can find fanfics on

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Clark conure says mean things to kids to make them cry so they can feast upon their tears
Ummm this is actually true but I digress....

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Clark conure reads the most abhorrent Minecraft and walking dead fanfics you could ever find on wattpad, AO3, fanfic.net, whatever you can find fanfics on
I'm actualy 46 and never played minecraft and don't know what any of the others are.....

You however are probably 89 years old and just hanging on to life to vote against someone in the next election. This is my assumption.

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
I'm actualy 46 and never played minecraft and don't know what any of the others are.....

You however are probably 89 years old and just hanging on to life to vote against someone in the next election. This is my assumption.

Gasp!!!!!! How’d you know?! Anyway, you are a 9’3 person with the proportions of a Beach Bob who smells like sand and cockroaches. That’s my assumption.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Gasp!!!!!! How’d you know?! Anyway, you are a 9’3 person with the proportions of a Beach Bob who smells like sand and cockroaches. That’s my assumption.
Dude uncool....I'm a midgit. I'm only like 3 feet tall you assuming bastard.....

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Dude uncool....I'm a midgit. I'm only like 3 feet tall you assuming bastard.....
Ur so mean 2 me 😭

You didn’t deny the Beach Bob assumption. That means you look like this then!
EE33E635-01F6-402F-88D9-88CB29D70089.jpeg

10955300-42F4-4036-B4CA-97FB781FAB15.jpeg

Most Reactions

Latest posts