OP
krayman

krayman

Aug 8, 2020
Media
Hampton Roads, VA
Parrots
DYH, Red Lored Amazon, Blue Front, Congo, Timneh
Thank you ParrotGenie. I contacted moderator and he will forward my info. Thought I would include a picture of the birds I rescued in August

Chico
chico.jpg

Smitty
smitty.jpg

Pinochio
pinochio.jpg

Mumzy

Nov 3, 2020
West Virginia
Parrots
None yet!
Welcome state neighbor, from WV! I'm new here too. Hope to see you around! Keep us up to date on your feathered foster kids, I'm very interested in their story:41: What beautiful amazons!! <3

1oldparroter

Nov 4, 2019
Waiteville, WV
Parrots
I am 71, married and fairly private. I have PM privileges but prefer the phone. Printed messages, are so limited. jh
I spoke with krayman on the phone last night and accepted the parrot and still feeling a bit giddy. I have been playing with an Acer setup my wife got me and hadn't realized it had been so long. Anyhow thanks so much to so many and its back to bed for me. jh
From the other post. Yay from me too. At first I had "NO" idea how expensive birds are now days. Its something I should have researched, so to still be offered such a bird is astounding in itself. Now I must make arrangements for someone to replace me (in case my calendar, expires) I want to Thank those of you who stood up for me too. Although there are a lot of flipper type's around and I often felt pointed at, it took awhile to realize, I wasn't being singled out; every time. Now all I need to do, is clean this room (i stopped) and go get my new buddy. jh

PrimorandMoxi

May 29, 2015
New Jersey
Parrots
Max (23yo) Blue and Gold Macaw,
&
PRIMOR (8yo) Red Lored Amazon,
&
ABBA (33yo) Red Lored Amazon - RIP
1oldparroter I am looking forward to hearing your adventures and excited to know which bird chooses you.
I've shared my life with two of the sweetest Red Lored Amazons so I am rooting for Chico!

1oldparroter

Nov 4, 2019
Waiteville, WV
Parrots
I am 71, married and fairly private. I have PM privileges but prefer the phone. Printed messages, are so limited. jh
Thanks, I chose the Grey as it sounded like removing the larger burden, but I am sure krayman will consider a switch if the birds have different idea's. As I've stated, I started with a non dander preference and had no idea what was charged for birds or their gear. Then I began to get an idea of their costs and switched to follow God's will. I still can't afford the initial investment but I can make a bird a happy home, otherwise. Thank yo all and I look forward to giving updates. jh

promethuschow

Mar 17, 2017
Queens, NYC
Parrots
CAG, GCC, Mynha
I spoke with Kaymen through text for the rehoming of the grey as he was holding the TAG for you. So, good luck brother with adapting the TAG. I had rescued my TAG from an elderly folk back around 2014 and still learning so much about it. Even my Maynha is a rescued one. I was actually having a nice conversation with my wife today about all the birdies and what to do when I do retire.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts