Rehoming My Linnie

axelwythe

Nov 8, 2023
Parrots
Lineolated Parakeet
Hello! I have a Lineolated Parakeet that I am unfortunately no longer able to care for. I just want to make sure that he goes to a safe and knowledgeable home. He's a very sweet bird and is usually quiet, but can of course get a little noisy when he misses you or is bored. He's a bit of a lazy bones, not really actively wanting to leave his cage. When you pick him up, he does try to give a little nibble, but he doesn't mean any harm by it. Along with him I do plan to give away his cage, toys, and food/treats as well. He is particular with his food, with me usually just giving him two meals a day. One of pellet mix, one of bean/vegetable mix that I have pre-made, and that I keep in the freezer to make sure it's still relatively fresh. You'll be good on food for quite a few months. He is up-to-date on his vet visits, and is a healthy bird.

I do not plan to charge for any of this, though offers are welcome. What is most important to me is that I find Link a safe home that will be able to give him as much attention as he deserves. I love him very much, but I know that with my increasingly busying schedule as well as other life events, I won't be able to care for him as extensively as I wish I could

I am located in SeaTac, Washington. Please message me or leave a comment if you are interested or have any questions.

Link.jpg
Link & cage.jpg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Hello! I have a Lineolated Parakeet that I am unfortunately no longer able to care for. I just want to make sure that he goes to a safe and knowledgeable home. He's a very sweet bird and is usually quiet, but can of course get a little noisy when he misses you or is bored. He's a bit of a lazy bones, not really actively wanting to leave his cage. When you pick him up, he does try to give a little nibble, but he doesn't mean any harm by it. Along with him I do plan to give away his cage, toys, and food/treats as well. He is particular with his food, with me usually just giving him two meals a day. One of pellet mix, one of bean/vegetable mix that I have pre-made, and that I keep in the freezer to make sure it's still relatively fresh. You'll be good on food for quite a few months. He is up-to-date on his vet visits, and is a healthy bird.

I do not plan to charge for any of this, though offers are welcome. What is most important to me is that I find Link a safe home that will be able to give him as much attention as he deserves. I love him very much, but I know that with my increasingly busying schedule as well as other life events, I won't be able to care for him as extensively as I wish I could

I am located in SeaTac, Washington. Please message me or leave a comment if you are interested or have any questions.

View attachment 55892View attachment 55893
Welcome to the forums, @axelwythe, but I'm sorry it's under these circumstances. I would LOVE to take Link if I wasn't all the way over here in Australia - if only you could just pop him in the post! I hope we can help you find a good home for him 💖

Most Reactions