Parrots
CAGs
Quaker
Poicephalus
Budgies
Green Cheek
Toys with soft pine....
Here are some of the favorites..
Java Wood Chunky Monster.The easy stuff to chew goes fast. I just restring more on.
Birdie Bagels are a fav.
I bought a food skewer and refill it ever other day or so with goodies. Wooden beads, vine balls, and chunks from Bird Kabobs.

I got skewers for all my birds. I fill them every day or every other depending on how fast they chew. Easy and fun to find new parts to use.
I add card board squares too cut from food boxes

friedsoup

May 5, 2012
North Carolina
Parrots
Senegal Male Bogart
Bogart's favorite toy is the one he can destroy or one he can destroy with a bell on it or even better one e can destroy with food inside. He is sort of a one tract bird.

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
Oliver only likes newspaper and egg cartons as of right now. So I don't really spend that much money on his toys. :D

Shade

Sep 27, 2011
Canada
Parrots
Piper - Peachface Lovebird;
Shade - Senegal Parrot;
Joey & Pixel - Red-bellied Parrots;
Petey & Zuri - Meyer's Parrots;
Léa - Cape Parrot
Mine likes wooden toys, thinner the slices, better.

Loyal

Jul 22, 2012
My Sennie likes drinking straw toys. There's a video on here somewhere. I bought a pack of drinking straws, ran them throw a pencil sharpener, to make them spirally, then I use a clear zip to bunch about 10 together. She adores it... other than that, she likes wood toys, toys with paper, basically anything she can preen or shred. Her new favorite is to attack the newspaper at the bottom of her cage, so I've begun to tear some newspaper into pieces and just put that on top of the newspaper I actually want to use as liner.

here's a link to the straw idea...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD1zRedZ0fs]How to make spiral straws..... - YouTube[/ame]

ksmith5151

May 22, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
Parrots
1 Senegal Parrot (Cassie) and 4 Parkeets (Tia, Fidget, Tibbin, and Skyler)
I have a year and half old female Seneagal. She doesn't play much but when she does, she's funny when it comes to toys. She'll investigate anything new I show her but there seems to be some rules whether or not she'll play with it. From the beginning she's set these rules... 1. It has to be something she can hold and chew on and 2. It has to be something new. lol. She used to love large kids craft beads but I would have to keep changing them out because it seems she would get bored with the same beads and now, she doesn't play much with them. Any toy attached to a cage.. she won't play with it. The only thing I know she'll rarely pass up is paper, string (when she's with me), and thick Q-tips. But even then, if I give that to her too much, she's bored with it. She's a hard one to keep busy but thankfully she's such a cuddler and is content most of the time.

---- Kimberley (Cassie's mom)

Most Reactions