Signed Book

Merlee

Banned
Banned
Jul 25, 2012
USA
I have a book titled Parrots Their Care and Breeding by Rosemary Low. I had an opportunity to have her sign it. Is there any value to the book other than what I paid?

You might be disappointed in what they're selling for used & I'm not sure that her autograph will enhance the price, while she pioneered several theories, a used 1980 version can be had right now for $4.52.....sorry.........

I was thinking about donating the book to a library but figured I would ask if it had any additional value because it was signed. I would hate to have learned later that it was invaluable after being sold at a garage sale. lol. The pictures are good, but at this point in my life, I don't need it any more. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
If you have a excellent first edition copy that is in good shape it may be worth something, although probably not more than $100 if even that.

Hmm. Maybe it is a first edition. I don't understand how this stuff works, but it says:

First published in the UK 1980

Copyright C (circled) 1980 Blandford Press Ltd.

I purchased this book new when I lived in CA in the early 80's. I don't remember where I purchased it as in bookstore or directly from her at a bird club meeting. It sucks getting old. lol. It's in good shape with the original jacket too.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back