Media
Albums
NYC
Parrots
Sun conure
Pickle George
Green cheek
Pepsey
Dose anyone have one of these, i just bought one for chi chi, he likes to sleep in a corner with his snuggly so i figured id get him one of these.

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG
As long as Chi Chi is a He He it shouldn't cause problems of him thinking its a nest and laying eggs later in life when he becomes sexuly mature, let us know how he takes to it :)

Auggie's Dad

Administrator
Dec 28, 2007
Media
Albums
South Hadley MA
Parrots
Auggie: Dusky Conure
I don't have that, but I have a happy hut (tent shaped). Auggie loves it.

Be ready though to be assaulted at any moment by the nay-sayers. There are some concerns to be aware of with any such huts - but in my (limited) experience they seem DRASTICALLY overstated.

Do keep an eye on the sack's condition and remove any fraying threads or material.

OP
erik7181

erik7181

Jun 2, 2010
Media
Albums
NYC
Parrots
Sun conure
Pickle George
Green cheek
Pepsey
To be honest im not sure if chi chi is a boy or girl. but i will keep you posted

Von1983

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Media
I saw those in Pets at Home last night and I ummed and ahhed about getting one for Cal. I didn't in the end but it's still really rather hot here at the moment. We'll see when it gets colder.

I got her a rope toy though....she loves her wooden ones so this is new to her lol.

SharonC

May 26, 2010
I have one of those for Levi. He loves it! I used to have it in his cage, but it resulted in some cage aggression, so now it's in his window, where he spends time everyday. I have to say it's probably Levi's favourite thing in his world!

Most Reactions

Latest posts