So so Darn cute

Gandolf

Mar 29, 2011
Media
Albums
Lincoln, Ne
Parrots
Goffin's Cockatoo, Congo African Grey, 3 Conures, 2 Cockatiels, 6 Love Birds and 4 Budgies
This is so darn cute that I had to share.......:)
Yesterday I was in the Avery Room to get out the main birds that sit with us in the living room when we are watching TV. I usually will drop the top of Theo's "CAG" cage so that he can come out and I usually get him last because he is such a good boy and well behaved. I went over and got Caesar the Sun Conure because he screams the most and wants 2 be part of whats going on:orange:.
So I grabbed Caesar and went to the living room and placed him on his entertainment center.
I then went back to the room 2 get Gandolf the Goffin's Cockatoo and brought him out and placed him on his entertainment center:yellow2:.
All of the sudden I hear this flutter flutter and a small shriek. I looked down the hall and Theo was walking down the hall and had stopped when he saw me. I got down and called to him and he started to come and this is the cute part :) he said plain as day I Love You, I Love You, I Love you as he was coming to get on my hand. What makes this so darn cute is that Theo is only 10 months old and is picking up words fast. I had only heard him say Love You once or twice before. I guess that he thought that he should be the 1st to go out to the Living room and didn't want to wait any more. :grey:

Just though I would share....Only People who have Birds as companions understand this :):):)

Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• GEDC0306.jpg
    GEDC0306.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 107
That is too darn cute you are so correct, he thought you had forgotten him, and took matters into his own hands "words" LoL......
When they say I love you, your heart just melts, and it will do so each and every time he says it.
When you need it most, they pop up and say I LOVE YOU, I know the feeling, its wonderful and something to be treasured forever

Thanks much for sharing this nice story. We hear so many not so nice stories it pleases me to read this one.

Thanks so much everyone. I am so so glad that we got Theo, he is such a good boy and I just love him to pieces :)

Very sweet, they really capture our hearts! Reminds me of the 1st week Merlin was home. He was sitting on top of his cage & I was in another room. I heard him fly down to the floor & looked down the hall. Here he came walking down the hall & stuck his little head in the door looking for me. I fell in love @ that moment.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back