Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
sidney002.jpg
sidney007.jpg
sidney006.jpg
sidney010.jpg

awww, very pretty birdie ... just what does he think of that purple carpet? *LOL* Seriously, he musts brighten up your day, everyday...

~ Tex :50:

Sidney is a gorgeous birdie!!! Looks like a little wood chewer just like my two. You should get Sidney a bird pinata, mine love those. Some are filled with treats and some you can fill yourself with your own special treats.

Oh my, he is beautiful, and looks a real character. :D

I've just ordered Kito a pinata, Bucc and the others hate them but maybe he'll like them. :D If not looks like the human kids will be eating birdie treats................................................ again.

I love the darker orange right around Sidney's eyes. It looks like a little mask.

thanks I have discovered those hamster chewing sticks make excellent hand toys - he always has to have something to chew to keep him outa trouble :) and I will see about those pinata's he has a little shredder toy that misty never played with and loves it now that you can buy those shredder peices in rolls I was going to get some and make a few toys to save on buying :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back