Tango meets African Grey

MrSquak

Feb 14, 2012
GuangZhou China - Hong Kong
Parrots
Tango: Alexandrine
Talon: congo african grey
Hey everybody, my girlfriend just went out and bought an african grey! He's just a baby now (3 months I think) but he's already huge.

Here's Tango cautiously checking out the new guy. You can see his mutation with the yellow wing patches here.

Attachments

• Birds2.jpg
    Birds2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 317
OP
M

MrSquak

Feb 14, 2012
Parrots
Thanks! We are big fans of Ozzie too! Nimbus is another one of our favorites on this board.

Tangos a great little guy and I hope he becomes good friends with the grey who is still just a baby. He's a good bird so far, doesn't have good balance yet just cuddles on my girlfriends lap.

LoveMyParrots

Dec 29, 2012
Media
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Ozzie - alexandrine parakeet
Thanks! We are big fans of Ozzie too! Nimbus is another one of our favorites on this board.

Tangos a great little guy and I hope he becomes good friends with the grey who is still just a baby. He's a good bird so far, doesn't have good balance yet just cuddles on my girlfriends lap.

Aww, thank you! :)

Does the african grey have a name? :) I was actually planning on getting a Congo grey, but I couldn't find any good ones around me and they are so expensive :/

OP
M

MrSquak

Feb 14, 2012
Parrots
Not yet...we're thinking maybe Talon, but he's only been home a couple days. Barely coordinated enough to perch.

We got tango because my girlfriend really wanted a bird, but then tango bonded really closely with me although he's great with both of us.

She's hoping the new guy become more her bird.

They are definitely pricey unfortunately.

LoveMyParrots

Dec 29, 2012
Media
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Ozzie - alexandrine parakeet
Not yet...we're thinking maybe Talon, but he's only been home a couple days. Barely coordinated enough to perch.

We got tango because my girlfriend really wanted a bird, but then tango bonded really closely with me although he's great with both of us.

She's hoping the new guy become more her bird.

They are definitely pricey unfortunately.

Good luck on bonding! Have fun with Talon! (maybe) ;)

Most Reactions