Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Today night Clark_conure and his flock got drunk and called my home at 3 am destroying my family's plans to go on a trip today - my dad couldn't fall asleep after the call resulting that he isn't able to drive a car today

(I'm sometimes afraid of taking part in this game - I hope I didn't harm you, I just sometimes like putting my irl situations "blaming" innoncent people who take part in this game)

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Today night Clark_conure and his flock got drunk and called my home at 3 am destroying my family's plans to go on a trip today - my dad couldn't fall asleep after the call resulting that he isn't able to drive a car today

(I'm sometimes afraid of taking part in this game - I hope I didn't harm you, I just sometimes like putting my irl situations "blaming" innoncent people who take part in this game)
This......sounds plausable.....

Very plausable...and probably true....sorry.

But Rozalka and family was going on trip to see Poland's biggest ball of twine so I think it was a win-win.

And if Kent the GCC said something awfull I apologise for that too.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
The real reason I hate (a lie) Rico_tiel is his budgie cricket is just AI. He added all the best parts of budgie attactiveness and had a computer put out one of the most attractive, beautiful budgies EVER.

I think he should be banned for simulating birds in a real world enviroment..... FOR SHAME Rico_Tiel.
We must find some way of bringing other PF members onto this fun thread. Rico_tiel and Clark_conure are getting BORING!

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
This......sounds plausable.....

Very plausable...and probably true....sorry.

But Rozalka and family was going on trip to see Poland's biggest ball of twine so I think it was a win-win.

And if Kent the GCC said something awfull I apologise for that too.
I wanna see this giant ball of twine! Maybe it's because I'm half Polish!

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
The real reason I hate (a lie) Rico_tiel is his budgie cricket is just AI. He added all the best parts of budgie attactiveness and had a computer put out one of the most attractive, beautiful budgies EVER.

I think he should be banned for simulating birds in a real world enviroment..... FOR SHAME Rico_Tiel.

For starters, I’m a she, girliepop πŸ₯°πŸ’…

Secondly, she isn’t AI drawn, she’s my custom GOVERNMENT DRONE. That’s quite insulting to her!

Thirdly, you cut your bird’s feathers to look like HAIRCUTS!!! You shaved the top of one of your bird’s heads bald! Now it looks silly!

Fourthly, you pee in your birds’ WATER BOWLS!!!!

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
For starters, I’m a she, girliepop πŸ₯°πŸ’…

Secondly, she isn’t AI drawn, she’s my custom GOVERNMENT DRONE. That’s quite insulting to her!

Thirdly, you cut your bird’s feathers to look like HAIRCUTS!!! You shaved the top of one of your bird’s heads bald! Now it looks silly!

Fourthly, you pee in your birds’ WATER BOWLS!!!!
You gotta forgive Clark_conure for being a bit slow on the uptake. Apparently he thinks that if budgies drink and bathe in "yellow water" they will turn yellow and look like Cricket.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
You gotta forgive Clark_conure for being a bit slow on the uptake. Apparently he thinks that if budgies drink and bathe in "yellow water" they will turn yellow and look like Cricket.
Not true, enjoy your 6 foot of snow in a few months.

Donna budgie is actually just mad because none of her handmade budgie feather fly fishing lures are selling on etsy or ebay.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Since we are jumping threads now I suppose....Rozalka has been working in poland to stop the Ukraine war, but even her efforts are thwarted by the deep state.

Her birds are doing deep reconisance working out a way to a peaceful strategy, but non of the inept spy networks will listen to her common sense, because it came from non-sanctioned Biological, Inteligence, Research, Drones. Or her BIRDs systems.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Lets shake things up a bit.

Terry57 Only gives me free millet because of the comedy i bring with every post. There could be free millet for everyone but it's kept in a secret seed vault and only i get some because I actually read the fine print.

Terry57 in fact owns 87 percent of the global millet trade, how do you think she had those pictures so fast. I may be killed because even though birds aren't real they rely on millet for combustion for steam power.

:D :D :D :D :D

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Donna budgie is a silly, since Terry never took the bait going up a post or two.

Your a silly sillly silly person.

Lets get the fun going again.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
No one is taking the bait so

[SIZE=4]Featherii_Fids[/SIZE] Has already recieved a recording contract for yuko for 24 million.

His songs are topping the charts in the UAE and have litterally knocked down most other artists. Everyone on parrot forrums is just wondering if will do an eras-esq type tour so we all can enjoy.

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
No one is taking the bait so

[SIZE=4]Featherii_Fids[/SIZE] Has already recieved a recording contract for yuko for 24 million.

His songs are topping the charts in the UAE and have litterally knocked down most other artists. Everyone on parrot forrums is just wondering if will do an eras-esq type tour so we all can enjoy.
@clark_conure is secretly 2.5 cats who provide the brainpower for an advanced AI. "He" is secretly smarter than all of us.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
I HAVE NO CATS!!!!!

StramyPiacachuu has however claimed in page 11 that a members bird, a cockatiel mind you, was a toucan.

The fact is Stramypicachuu just tries to aquire birds to use in pokeman style battles.

"capture them all" is her tag line. Wondering why it's not in her bio.

Sure i'm sure it's a good buisness model, but not the best foot forward.....

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
I HAVE NO CATS!!!!!

StramyPiacachuu has however claimed in page 11 that a members bird, a cockatiel mind you, was a toucan.

The fact is Stramypicachuu just tries to aquire birds to use in pokeman style battles.

"capture them all" is her tag line. Wondering why it's not in her bio.

Sure i'm sure it's a good buisness model, but not the best foot forward.....
Factually incorrect.

CLarkina Is trying to cover up his past as a spy for Pokemon in order to steal everyone's birds and convert them into Pokemon.

Side note, I'm a guy.

Most Reactions