Tell an Outrageous Lie About the Poster Above You

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Heather G owns a quaker because she is a quaker. In fact she doesn't even use a computer because it's ungodly.... the quaker does all her computer posts and its fascinating because there is no electricity.

(The quaker actually has a cell phone, but don't tell anyone.)

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
bump.... (I actually invented the bulletin board bump back in 1641.)

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
And I'll do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PippThebananabirb was previously elected space pope and was one of the best ever, but the corporations put a price on his head so he had to hide out moving from country to country learning the languages and thousands of dialects. Eventually he built up enough of a space army to counter the aggressors and now things are at a stalemate in the intergalactic space war. More of a cold war now but with his strength and determination we should be safe for a while. All hail the space pope.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Sorry Vampiric_Conure it's time to expose you...

Vampiric_Conure is actually the last remaining saber tooth tiger and has spent centuries waiting for the internet to be invented and this moment to be on parrot forums so he can find the tastiest parrots...

actually that's a little dark I take that back...

Vampiric_Conure only eats raw meat....because he is a sabre tooth tiger....I didn't make that part up....

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
Sorry Vampiric_Conure it's time to expose you...

Vampiric_Conure is actually the last remaining saber tooth tiger and has spent centuries waiting for the internet to be invented and this moment to be on parrot forums so he can find the tastiest parrots...

actually that's a little dark I take that back...

Vampiric_Conure only eats raw meat....because he is a sabre tooth tiger....I didn't make that part up....
Yes, I am a sabre Tooth Tiger! And I like my beef very rare :D.

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Vampric_Conure breeds mosquitoes. She uses them as a torture method on criminals- she releases them all in the same room as the criminal and they all bite the person😑

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Parrots
Vampric_Conure breeds mosquitoes. She uses them as a torture method on criminals- she releases them all in the same room as the criminal and they all bite the person😑
Pipp is the master shanty singer in all of North America! They travel daily from SA to perform. They do shows every wednesday eve for the tourists on show boats!

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Vampric_Conure has a butchery. She has pork, chicken, beef.. you name it. She even sells exotic meats like budgie, eclectus, koi fish, tiger meat, everything!

My dad went there, he was scammed! He asked for beef, he got buffalo meat instead!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
This is sickening.... but the truth must come out.

The laws in South Africa allow it, so they are able to get a way with it, but PippTheBananaBirb sells video cassettes called "Parrots gone Wild".

I'll have you know, it shows parrots showing ALL their feathers and preening each other on camera. They do beak kissy and everything. It's vile. SHAME!

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Parrots
Clark_Conure secretly films these preening and **Gasp** showing their feather videos! They make good money doing it, too!

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Nah I'm innocent! Vampric_Conure is the guilty one! She forced me to do it! Threatened to steal my birds for herself! What can I say, Pippen is cute...

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Parrots
Nah I'm innocent! Vampric_Conure is the guilty one! She forced me to do it! Threatened to steal my birds for herself! What can I say, Pippen is cute...
And would feed them the best mashed food ever! Beans and ... wait, can birds fart? PIPP FEEDS THEIR BIRDS BEANS!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Vampiric_conure has nothing to do with this...it's his Peach front Conure Charlie. Back in May of 1927 Charles Lindbergh was going to fly the spirit of St. Louis to Paris.....one big problem no LORAN or GPS. Charlie the Conure was hired to navigate as the humans couldn't figure out the route well enough for it to be a successful flight. (Cite: Amelia Earhart the had no Parrots aboard; she should have....)

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
StormnBica back in 1952 was like what the....why can't I see color TV. Suddenly the budgies...mastering all sorts of color were able to introduce color TV back in 1953 changing everything. So enjoy color TV because of budgies inventing it with StormnBica.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Slump bump.....
Also fun fact dinosaurs were around before grass. It was mostly ferns and stuff.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Clark conure is recreating the Paleolithic era in his home with his tiny pet velociraptors, iguanas; and potted giant ferns, ginkgos, and pine trees. He has no brontosaurus or other herbivores to dine on so he has to eat iguana steaks. His tiny pet velociraptors scream in rage if he doesn’t share iguana surprise with them.

Last edited:

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
HeatherG invented the digibird toy because no birds would play with her birds be cause they are so spoiled and posh...rich birds are so posh eating only the trendiest of diets and doing toxin cleansing one day, paleo one day, and vegan the next.

Most Reactions

Latest posts