Tell an Outrageous Lie About the Poster Above You

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Clark conure took his birds on a silent yoga retreat but can’t get them to be silent…

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
The truth is ...... HeatherG proposed to her bird and gave it an engagement ring. The bird played with it because it was shiny, holding it in his claw and biting the diamond. Then it flew off and dropped it in the couch cushions.

HeatherG is still now looking for it and doesn't know if engaged or not.

This might have been the meanest one I've written yet. Sorry.

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Heather is the only human who traveled in time and visited northern Africa 100 million years ago. She was almost eaten by a spinosaurus. She tried to escape jumping to the water forgetting that this dino can swimming too and there were sharks in the water! :eek: Somehow she managed to leave the water but then she was caught by a pterosaur. Another pterosaur wanted to steal her so they started fighting dropping her to the water. She survived it but had to escape from the sharks as soon as possible. She met another spino but she was saved by a friendly ankylosaur.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Heather is the only human who traveled in time and visited northern Africa 100 million years ago. She was almost eaten by a spinosaurus. She tried to escape jumping to the water forgetting that this dino can swimming too and there were sharks in the water! :eek: Somehow she managed to leave the water but then she was caught by a pterosaur. Another pterosaur wanted to steal her so they started fighting dropping her to the water. She survived it but had to escape from the sharks as soon as possible. She met another spino but she was saved by a friendly ankylosaur.
Rosalka is not living in Poland, but on Mars, where she wanders the dunes searching for native Martian parrots. (The parrots are great at avoiding the Mars rover which is why we haven’t seen them on
the evening News.

Marian parrot are…different than Earth parrots. They have three eyes and are psychic. They are also bigger than Earth parrots. I hope Rosalka has some millet on hand when she finds the Martian parrots. She will need to do some fast talking and handing out of treats!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Heather G this this is only half true....Yes Rozalka is on Mars.....TRUE and of course she brought some tech.....But we all know the parrots did most the heavy lifting in maintaining the programming and repurposing military satellites to stay on the forum. There's like a time delay and everything.

What you haven't discussed is that you only helped Rozalka because you wanted to fund your own space program and you just didn't want to go first....."just in case".

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Clark took his Birds on America's Got Talent, and the judges loved them until Clark bit one of the judges to show them what a bird bite is like. Unfortunately they were disqualified.

Haha, not sure whether this is a thread I should be posting on!
Bites nails waiting for the next post 😨

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Terry has been arrested 209 times and sent to jail 187 times for EVERY possible reason you can think of- she's even been banned in this forum 13 times! And she's been permanently banned on multiple other sites, such as YouTube, Facebook, and many others, for promoting crimes.

What, you're not happy I exposed you?? What have I always told you?? Your actions always have a way of coming back to you!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Pipp is just mad that I stole her chicken suit that she likes to wear when she buys bird toys.

I believe that was arrest number 208.

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Nah, more like 300?

Don't you act innocent, you KNOW what you have done! It's all over the news!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
It's all over the news because you used the newspaper & TV stations you own to publish it! I knew I should have left the chicken suit alone.
Next time I'll take the Grizzly bear one.

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
It's all over the news because you used the newspaper & TV stations you own to publish it! I knew I should have left the chicken suit alone.
Next time I'll take the Grizzly bear one
No point of arguing anymore. All I can say is....

You will get caught one day.....

on that note, it's 9PM, bedtime for me.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Good night Pipp! I hope you sleep well in your submarine:)

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Terry57 is lying, doesn't want Pipp to sleep well in his submarine because in May of 1968 the submarine Scorpion went down, one of the very few losses of an American submarine. Even though Terry57 is Canadian (we can forgive that) the entire flock as slated to be on board.... luckily (for Terry) the flight was canceled and missed getting on board. Since then has a deep phobia of submarines and vowed to never board one.

Wishing pipp a good night on a submarine is just saying....stay on land! Sleep on land! I know better!

Don't get in that machine.....

{Actually a sub is very safe....been there, didn't even get a scraped knee}

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Vampiric conure wants to ride in the submarine with his conure who has invented a new method of underwater navigation: by ultrasound using piercing high frequency conure shrieks.

If they got enough conures in the sub it wouldn’t even need a nuclear propulsion engine. Just incredible amplified screeches to split the ocean in front of the submarine and jet it forward.

The only problem is that there are lots of giant squid visible through the windows of the sun and the conures are silent because they’re scared. Guess it only works in non-scary oceans—or if they close the curtains and play enya to chill out the birds.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Terry57 is lying, doesn't want Pipp to sleep well in his submarine because in May of 1968 the submarine Scorpion went down, one of the very few losses of an American submarine. Even though Terry57 is Canadian (we can forgive that) the entire flock as slated to be on board.... luckily (for Terry) the flight was canceled and missed getting on board. Since then has a deep phobia of submarines and vowed to never board one.

Wishing pipp a good night on a submarine is just saying....stay on land! Sleep on land! I know better!

Don't get in that machine.....

{Actually a sub is very safe....been there, didn't even get a scraped knee}

I am an American, and only play a Canadian on TV. Clark is a Martian spy, embedded in the US trying to turn me into a Canadian because the Martians want the recipe for poutine.

Most Reactions

Latest posts