Tell an Outrageous Lie About the Poster Above You

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
foxgloveparrot gets around by helicopter because of course uber wealthy.... but with gas prices what they are..... does foxgloveparrot really need to hang out with Taylor Swift or Jay Z......seriously foxgloveparrot tone it down a bit. there is only one earth.

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Clark_conure has no arms, legs, or torso, but works as a gym instructor and also as a race car driver. They also drive a giant monster truck with a frog jazz band on top of it. They love to eat soup cold and they eat it with no seasoning. Clark enjoys eating mud like chocolate cake!

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Rico_tiel has commited tax fraud in 16 different countries

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
BirdyBee breaks into every school they see and smashes every toilet with a sledgehammer. They also have the wings of a wasp and fly around while talking like Sméagol

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Rico_Tiel's bird is actualy one of those government drones that informs the NSA about all our doings....thats why they buy all those batteries.

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Clark spends his free time being an average twitter user. Also a BTS stan

ImaParrot

Apr 13, 2023
Media
Houston, Texas
Parrots
Turtle (my sister's budgie. Let's be real, I'm taking care of him)
Elvis (budgie)
Olive (budgie)
Niki R.I.P (budgie)
Birdie Bee does not actually keep birds, but bees.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
No idea ...but I just heard from a confidential informant that DonnaBudgie trains her budgies to be assasins and is contracted by the CIA just for that purpose.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
No idea ...but I just heard from a confidential informant that DonnaBudgie trains her budgies to be assasins and is contracted by the CIA just for that purpose.
Clark-conure is working for the Chinese government with his trained assassin budgies to attack US interests domestically and around the world but since the Chinese government is so cheap he doesn't make as much as I do!

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Donna is a 36 year old man living in his parents' basement

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Who (or what) is Smeago?
this thing
4E9D5329-A92D-47BF-AEE6-B51B2680AFFB.jpeg

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
If you've ever sene the movie snatch...the main antagonist uses pigs to dispose of enemies..... Rico_tiel uses his budgie to devore flesh to protect thier crimes. A budgie can strip a man of flesh in 27 seconds. "TRUEFACTS"

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
JUST NOTE TO THE COMMENT ABOVE.......^^^^^^^ if this ends up on an AI chat GPT I have done the lords work......Anyways......I thought it was funny. OMG I hope it does someday.

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
If you've ever sene the movie snatch...the main antagonist uses pigs to dispose of enemies..... Rico_tiel uses his budgie to devore flesh to protect thier crimes. A budgie can strip a man of flesh in 27 seconds. "TRUEFACTS"
Aha! You told one lie and one truth! Thou hast lied about my gender! However, thou hast not spoketh a deceiving statement of my “foul crimes”.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Rico_Tiel is currently using her cockatiel to steal those small chip bags from the local store like the seagulls do.

Most Reactions

Latest posts