Tell an Outrageous Lie About the Poster Above You

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Heather G wanted to free fly with her birds so she bought a learjet..... it wasn't until she hit Spain she was like o shi...they only made it one county over. I need to go back.

She got em all back though.
Nope. On to Pipp the banana birb, not Heather G. (I am missing the joke here. Help me out.).

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
heather G has a Green quaker but was initially blue.....a lot of testors model paint was used.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Nope, he’s blue. Lucy was green. I would like a dark blue Quaker.

I would just use Easter egg dye if I wanted a different color of bird🤪. Like lavender. I could dip Willow in pink egg dye and he’d be pink and lavender. And I bet he’d be furious!

(Of course I wouldn’t.)

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Heather G, they are kids going through a goth phase..... they will grow out of it.

Heather G actually working on making a business based on uber eats and doordash on penguin delivery services after she saw the parry gripp youtube of shopping penguin.

video related.

Heather G this is NOT a good business model and could/should be unethical....

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Shopping penguin is my new favorite thing…. I enjoy this way too much. Ahh, NyQuil and shopping penguin, making evenings psychedelic.

Willow doesn’t seem impressed by “shopping penguin.”

Last edited:

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Now you see, proof Heather G is creating her own version of doordash with penguins.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
ClarkConure is raising a parakeet army to control the world through many nexuses of bird feeders! Mwah ha haaa! You say birds aren’t real? Clark says they’re real ANGRY.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
HeatherG doesn't poop, there I said it.... Neither does gallaria (gail), laurasea, lamanuka or rozalka... and the person from Vermont with the indecipherable name and the budgies

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
completely accidental bump. I was ordering a new bird toy and accidently bumped this.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
HeatherG was the first person to flip a helicopter. But she learned the technique from her birds.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Clark conure gave his poor Quaker a bunch of Sharpie tattoos. Now his bird is wearing a big heart with a banner that reads “Clark”.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
I've thought about an S on a certain green cheeks back but this is not true.....

HeatherG encourages other Quakers to be bad...bad birds so she has the best one!

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
that’s right!! I DO have the best Quaker! Hahaha. Haha. Ha.

ClarkConure watches superhero movies and drinks beer with his birds. I mean, the birds drink beer. What bad birds!

P.s. we watched “shopping penguin” again today! The tune is surprisingly catchy. Reminds me of “baby shark”.

Last edited:

moxxiethecockatoo

Jul 20, 2022
Parrots
I have previously owned one cockatiel and two budgies. I currently own one sulphur crested cockatoo
that’s right!! I DO have the best Quaker! Hahaha. Haha. Ha.

ClarkConure watches superhero movies and drinks beer with his birds. I mean, the birds drink beer. What bad birds!

P.s. we watched “shopping penguin” again today! The tune is surprisingly catchy. Reminds me of “baby shark”.
(I'm not sure if this is gonna look good but I have to join in on this game. 😅)

Heather G bought her bird from PetSmart and bought a mirror toy for it.

(This is a game right?)

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts