Tell an Outrageous Lie About the Poster Above You

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
For the first time, I am absolutely in hysterical stitches!
Somebody, HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
For the first time, I am absolutely in hysterical stitches!
Somebody, HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No, you are not! I see you sitting and frowning by the computer. Time to eat a package of catnip and watch reruns of Sylvester and Tweety on the Cartoon Network!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Scott has a years supply of catnip he is going to tempt Gail with. Once she is at his house, he will make her and Rickey clean all his giraffe cages as punishment for Rickey's dalliance with Cheryl.

OP
Hawkmaid

Hawkmaid

Aug 9, 2016
North America
Parrots
My very first bird is a Green Cheeked Conure!
Scott has a years supply of catnip he is going to tempt Gail with. Once she is at his house, he will make her and Rickey clean all his giraffe cages as punishment for Rickey's dalliance with Cheryl.
[My erstwhile nickname on the other forum was "The Ninja Nun", so that bit above was cracking me up!]

Terry thinks it's hilarious that we're all so wrong about where she is; she's now in Mammoth Caves, trying to figure out where the heck that bird is - she keeps hearing squawking coming from SOMEWHERE....

(Poor old girl; she doesn't realize that it's just the little-known Bird Chirp Organ of the Caves that uses stalactites to mimic bird calls...which then echo absolutely all over the place.)

CherylCali

Jun 22, 2016
Victoria, Texas
Parrots
Early Bird Green Cheek Conure
Hatch Date 3-2016
I sent Early Bird up this morning in an RC helicopter. EB has confirmed Terri's location in Mammoth Caves. She reported seeing Terry with an enormous flock of parrots following her. Early Bird said Terry seemed to be in a euphoric state of bliss.

CherylCali

OP
Hawkmaid

Hawkmaid

Aug 9, 2016
North America
Parrots
I sent Early Bird up this morning in an RC helicopter. EB has confirmed Terri's location in Mammoth Caves. She reported seeing Terry with an enormous flock of parrots following her. Early Bird said Terry seemed to be in a euphoric state of bliss.

CherylCali

CherylCali is actually an anthropomorphic cherry from California. She just dropped an r for her name (her middle name is "Loquacious").

TexasWade

Mar 13, 2016
Denton Tx
Parrots
Mumble Quaker, hatched 5/25/16
Hawkmaid used my cockatiel as a pot scrubber. Now the pots are clean but the bird is a mess and he keeps blowing bubbles!

Last edited:

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
The so-called "Texas" Wade is trying to pass as a righteous Cadillac-driving, beef-eating Son-of-the-Republic Texan, butttttt...
In reality, he lives in Boston, drives a Prius, and is a vegan!!!

OP
Hawkmaid

Hawkmaid

Aug 9, 2016
North America
Parrots
Hawkmaid used my cockatiel as a pot scrubber. Now the pots are clean but the bird is a mess and he keeps blowing bubbles!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA Now THIS is how you play!

Last edited:
OP
Hawkmaid

Hawkmaid

Aug 9, 2016
North America
Parrots
The so-called "Texas" Wade is trying to pass as a righteous Cadillac-driving, beef-eating Son-of-the-Republic Texan, butttttt...
In reality, he lives in Boston, drives a Prius, and is a vegan!!!

GaleriaGila is literally a Gila Monster living in a Gallery - the Louve to be exact. The French maintenance people haven't noticed that she's alive, nor do they notice when one or two tourists disappear....They just dust her regularly, and she leaves them alone.

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Hawkmaid did NOT totally abandon this thread and I have NOT been reading it for about a month now without replying because I thought I would look like a creepy stalker

Ria.345

Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2021
New York City
Parrots
Sun Conure and Umbrella Cockatoo
Tell an outrageous lie to previous post? Okay! Storm Pica toilet papered my entire house and then crashed my bachelorette party the next day and ran away with the chocolate cake. 😂😂😂

𝕾𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖞𝕻𝖎𝖈𝖆

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
I WAS AT YOUR BACHELORETTE PARTY!? Sounds fun...
Ria has a black palm cockatoo named foxx because she idolizes foxgloveparrot. The cockatoo screams 'YOU WANNA NUT? HAHA NO NUTS FOR YOU YA STUPID HUMAN! GAZE UPON ME IS DISMAY AS I STEAL YOUR WORLD! HAHAHAHAHAHA!'

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Stormy, I can't believe you've thrown paint all over my room! :mad:

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Lol, I've never seen this thread before :)
Pipp, how you colud steal my computer? Give me back!

D

Deleted member 42416

Roz made a bikini out of all her birby’s shed feathers and will be showcasing it herself on the runway at the next Victoria’s Secret fashion show in Milan. 😳

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Beak Beak, can you please tell your crocodile to stop biting everyone? It's really getting annoying now :mad:

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Pipp, can you stop vandalizing Wikipedia?

Most Reactions

Latest posts