Tell an Outrageous Lie About the Poster Above You

Zoruace

Sep 21, 2021
Media
Albums
e hh m ehm
Clark actually isnt a conure
But an old legendary creature thats said to stab paper and eat it ALIVE ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ”ซโ˜บ๏ธ (WRONG EMOJIES PFF-)

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots
โ‹†โœง ๐’ซ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ ~ ๐น๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ™ก๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘”

๐’ซ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Š๐“‰ ~ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐Ÿฌ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘” โœงโ‹†
tiki really likes to fly to the Bermuda triangle and stalk the birds that live in the area

Zoruace

Sep 21, 2021
Media
Albums
Pizu was a secret agent that worked for fiddle sticks
He knows where the chamber of secrets is located and HE is the one that hit ed shareen with a car

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots
โ‹†โœง ๐’ซ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ ~ ๐น๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ™ก๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘”

๐’ซ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Š๐“‰ ~ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐Ÿฌ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘” โœงโ‹†
um, how did you kno- WAIT NO IM NOT
tiki is short

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
pizuPDN is actually a famous wrestler back in the 70s back before it came out as being scripted. Actually caused the multiple transgressions that let everyone know (well everyone already knew) that it was fake.

His most famous move was the Guinea pig clinch where they'ed grab the back of the back skin and pick them up off the canvas .....say "what are you doing".....then slam them into a bunch of cedar chips for some reason no one can fathom.

It was super effective till Diamond Dallas Page came on the scene with the diamond cutter and Hulk Hogan with the leg drop.

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Clark has the most famous parrot in the world which speaks 4 languages

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
roz lives in The South Pole in Antarctica because she loves the coldness

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Roz has a very big rare macaw

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Maroa has a kakapo, a kea, a Budgie, two macaws and ten cockatoos

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
Roz is a new member who really needs help with her conures

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I saw Maroa in a bus with twenty pionuses

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
i saw Roz in the dog shelter

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Maroa's new nickname is December98765

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
you like my new name Roz i changed it for stormybica asked if she/he/non-binary can call me may but then i decided a few min ago to change it to may to surprise stormy bica when she comes back online

Roz has an English budgie that can take scratches and is free flighted

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
Really?

Tikitiel GOT A COCKTOOOOOOOOO​

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

may changed her name to fit in and so that we didn't call her maroa because that's what the secret agents at the Illuminati call her and they don't allow her name to be anywhere else or else her secret spy job would be a bust especially since it's us...

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
Oh really
pizu loves pigs but HATES GUINEA PIGS LIKE HATES THEM!!

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

may hates birds

Most Reactions