The heck is this?

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I'm pretty sure that they are English Pouter as mentioned in the article, aren't they cool? We have 2 Old German Owl pigeons, I really like pigeons and would love to have a huge flock of different species.

This is what mine look like, all my pics of my guys are in the other PC.

bulgarian-pigeons.jpg

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
These are damn cute birds.....Not parrots per se.....but wow. I've seen more parrots with parrots videos hanging out on youtube. They seem to get along well.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Yeah, my pigeons adore my CAG, Merlin!

They are great little guys, although I did have to rehome a pigeon because he hated me and attacked me every time I walked into the room. His name started out as Cooper but I renamed him Coojo..
He went to a farm where there was another pigeon and last I heard he was doing well.
Personally, I was thrilled to stop having to wear a hoodie and long oven mitts to come into the room..haha

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Looks more like Photoshop Work as the transition of the body/wing line and the shopped on neck and head.

If it is real, it is a sad, deadly thing, all kinds of physiological issues!

It is why I so dislike hybrids.

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Looks more like Photoshop Work as the transition of the body/wing line and the shopped on neck and head.

If it is real, it is a sad, deadly thing, all kinds of physiological issues!

It is why I so dislike hybrids.
No there's videos of it not just the pictures, I first saw it as a video....

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Actually the story has the video.....
those feathered feet are silly rad.

Keet_Krazy

Feb 19, 2023
Parrots
Budgies:
Obsidian (M), Snowflake (F), Sunbeam (F), Emelia (F, English), Alinta (F, Bush), Mahlee (M, Bush), Moonstone (M)
Galah:
Quarter (Not DNA'd)
Other:
Quail and Chickens
It's real. Fancy pigeons are... interesting.

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
Yeah... Pigeon breeds have the weirdest body morphs! There's also pigeons with extra tiny beaks...

Most Reactions

Latest posts