OP
Tami2

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016
That stuffed artichoke is amazing! And Levi obviously agreed! Beautiful, Tams! And as always, I must comment on that plumage! Absolutely beautiful!

Beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much!! :heart: I can't wait to make it again for him. :D

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Yanno...I REALLY try hard to "do it right" by Amy and Beebs. BB is pretty easy to please but he's not really a veggie type of guy. He really loves the Bird Street Bistro stuff,but he wont eat it from his bowl in his house. It has to be served on a plate while we watch tv and he goes to town with it,making chirps almost like he is saying YUMMM..even the "spicey" variety he'll gobble up,then shake his head like its too hot but go in for more.
Today I did some grocery shopping to get something different for them.
Amy is getting picky in his old age. So I got blue berries,black berries,apple slices,pre-diced peppers,shredded cabbage/broc/carrot. I mixed his bowl with some BSB,a few pellets and his fav,a chicken leg bone. He was eagerly awaiting at his food bowl door as I placed it in. You know that so-and so looked at it,then me,giving me the stink eye and grabbed the bone to climb up to his perch! :mad: All that work and thought I did,for what??? :mad:

Jim

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
They are demanding overlords, my friend! And stubborn ones as well. Perhaps after another few presentations...

OP
Tami2

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016
It's true Jim, that's why it's so exciting when they really enjoy something we offer. I can't wait to make this for him again.

I'm due to order more Bird Street Bistro. I think I'm going to try the sample pack this time, just to change things up. :)

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon

It's true Jim, that's why it's so exciting when they really enjoy something we offer. I can't wait to make this for him again.

I'm due to order more Bird Street Bistro. I think I'm going to try the sample pack this time, just to change things up. :)

That's what I get Tammerz..I think it is a seven-bag variety. At times I will do a mix..half-cup of this...half cup of that. As I mentioned,it doesn't matter to Beebers,he'll try anything. Maybe Amy is bored with it all,like he was with the muffin's I used to make:confused: Even Missy,Davids gert. She is sixteen years old and has a "delicate" system now ( likes to huck up breakfast on the hardwood floor :eek:) So David makes special food for her. Chicken thighs ground up,ground up to a powder chix bone for calcium,hearts etc ( a recipe he got from Missy doc) Spends a good part of a Sunday making this stuff and putting the concoction in little mason jars,only to have that black furry thing to look at it,then him,and do the "bury bury" thing with her paw :mad: LOL really gets brother dander up :04:

Jim

OP
Tami2

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016
That's dedication for sure, Missy is a lucky Gal.

I bought the sample pack, so we'll see. Levi isn't crazy about cinnamon.

Please share you muffin recipe. I made Levi muffins a couple of weeks ago with Jiffy Corn muffin mix. Added a ton of veggies & fruit and he wasn't crazy about it.
He ate it the first day and then lost interest. I could use a good birdie bread recipe.

LkUSD42.jpg

OP
Tami2

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016
Levi enjoying his first stuffed artichoke. It was a huge success. It provider hours of foraging activities. I highly recommend it! :)

OP
Tami2

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016
King Levi just chillin.
Lazy days of summer - 7/2021

aJuPOO1.jpg

Haven't posted in awhile. Hope all is well with everyone!! :07:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Very glad to see you, Tami, and Levi is certainly looking so very happy, healthy and contented :) We've been missing you around here! :smile015:

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Awwwww, Levi is one handsome boy, even in his sleep :)

So nice to see you back around, Tami!

OP
Tami2

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016
Awww ... Thanks so much my friends! :heart:
I miss seeing you all everyday.
Hope all 3 of you & your families are doing well.

Levi is as spoiled as ever. :D And I continue to do my best to keep my Johnny Luke free from covid. So far so good, Thank God! :51:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Woohoo!! Tami indahouse, baby!! Seeing you here is a beautiful thing. Stay safe up there, we love you, Lady! :smile015:

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon

Tammerzzzz!!! so good to see you and Levi once again..gollly what a good looking dude he is!

Jim

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Hey Good to hear from you! When one member, who was active, drops off for what ever the reason, the place seems a little hollow. Its good to know that all are safe and healthy, in Levi Land!

OP
Tami2

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016
Woohoo!! Tami indahouse, baby!! Seeing you here is a beautiful thing. Stay safe up there, we love you, Lady! :smile015:

Hello Good Friend!
Great to hear from you!

Tammerzzzz!!! so good to see you and Levi once again..gollly what a good looking dude he is!

Hey Good to hear from you! When one member, who was active, drops off for what ever the reason, the place seems a little hollow. Its good to know that all are safe and healthy, in Levi Land!

Thank you so much my friends! It warms my heart to feel the love & friendship from you all.

:heart: You're the BEST!!!
:heart:

Most Reactions

Latest posts