GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
The cameraman was busy that day!View attachment 38888
Xander's thread has definitely LIFTED us to new heights of abs. Dave, I am compelled to admit that I find this picture strangely hilarious and... hot. I have clearly spent too many years... DECADES... with my nose buried in Patagonian neck feathers. But hear ye, Xander and I have not forgotten our assignment from the Mod camp. Your time is coming.

Xb TALK.jpg

"What Gail said!"

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
I am going to post this everywhere, starting with my darling Xander's thread.
Let the PF lands ring in joyous celebration of Dave's new proclamation, which extolls his matchless expertise AND generosity!

oz.jpg

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
I am going to post this everywhere, starting with my darling Xander's thread.
Let the PF lands ring in joyous celebration of Dave's new proclamation, which extolls his matchless expertise AND generosity!

View attachment 39016
There will be a modest service fee!*

*All proceeds are contributed to my cause!*

*Cause, I like $$$
###CORRECTION###
As stated, there is NO service fee! Think of it as a good will offering, or, a convenience fee!
###CORRECTION###

Last edited:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Xander was playing around on my phone, and made this for his adopted Mama, Gail, and for his darling Pippen:)

Turns out he is quite talented!

xanderdrawing.jpg

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Xander was playing around on my phone, and made this for his adopted Mama, Gail, and for his darling Pippen:)

View attachment 41222

View attachment 41222
Pippen likes it! She didn't hiss at my phone, so she's probably happy with it :) She even mlem at the phone!

Although she is sad that there is no pic of her.
1655639127503874454499636820149.jpg

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
SOMEBODY around here has been hiding a mountain of artistic talent! Terry (I mean XANDER)... that is spectacular. Rarely have I seen color, motion, and liveliness combined in such a new way. Okay, now I have to make a Xander Scrapbook to stand by he Rickeybird Scrapbook in the bookcase in the living room.
Isn't it great, everybody?
And then all the beautiful photos. MAN. Talent plus LOVE equals great art, doesn't it? The House of Pipp is amazing as always.

I am always fantasizing about bringing my darling Xander boy to live with me in real life. Some of you may not know that he is a virtual "adoptee" from Terry's sanctuary. Terry, I love you so. And I love my Xander.

Thanks for making my day, and then some, friends!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
SOMEBODY around here has been hiding a mountain of artistic talent! Terry (I mean XANDER)... that is spectacular. Rarely have I seen color, motion, and liveliness combined in such a new way. Okay, now I have to make a Xander Scrapbook to stand by he Rickeybird Scrapbook in the bookcase in the living room.
Isn't it great, everybody?
And then all the beautiful photos. MAN. Talent plus LOVE equals great art, doesn't it? The House of Pipp is amazing as always.

I am always fantasizing about bringing my darling Xander boy to live with me in real life. Some of you may not know that he is a virtual "adoptee" from Terry's sanctuary. Terry, I love you so. And I love my Xander.

Thanks for making my day, and then some, friends!
We love you too, My Sister/Xander's New Mama❤️❤️❤️

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
Xb TALK.jpg

"I love ParrotForumz..."

Me, too, Xander. Me, too!!