Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Okay, this just in, from the Rickeybird Scrapbook. Kentuckienne has channeled him again. MANNN, she must have a headache.

A poem, by Kentuckienne.

Rickeybird says:
Xander?
Propaganda!
He’s a shoulder lander,
A poop commander,
With parrot dander!
I don’t understand her…
She’s got a Patagonian gander -
There ain’t nothin’ grander -
But chooses to pander
To this walnut demander,
A down-under-lander!
In all candor,
You better unhand her!
That’s MY hen, Xander.

(towards the bottom of the page)

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Okay, this just in, from the Rickeybird Scrapbook. Kentuckienne has channeled him again. MANNN, she must have a headache.

A poem, by Kentuckienne.

Rickeybird says:
Xander?
Propaganda!
He’s a shoulder lander,
A poop commander,
With parrot dander!
I don’t understand her…
She’s got a Patagonian gander -
There ain’t nothin’ grander -
But chooses to pander
To this walnut demander,
A down-under-lander!
In all candor,
You better unhand her!
That’s MY hen, Xander.

(towards the bottom of the page)
Xander And Rickybird: A Musical

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
SURELY THERE IS SOME GOVERNMENT AGENCY OR SOCIAL JUSTIC FOUNDATION THAT PROHIBITS SUCH A PRODUCTION!
Can you even imagine such a... p-p-performance?
If someone prohibits it, we will allow the production to go on anyway. The heck with people who don't love birds! Our guys (oops I mean YOUR guys) deserve their moment in the spotlight.

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
[At great personal and spiritual risk, sometimes I channel my parrots and present their messages.]

Rb TALK.jpg

"Okay, this here theRickeyBIRD an Im makin a movie. Star will be ME. Movie is about a rooster what has a big house an all kinds of toys and foods and hens an he has a magazine calls it PLAYROOSTER! Okay, all you hens be in the movie so come on over an bring yer swimsoots an some hot green chile peppers, we practice the party scenes! No Xanderroosters needed."

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
Oh, no, it happened again!

Xb TALK.jpg

"Oh, yes, nice to meet you, I am Xander the bird, or The XanderBird or Xander birrd. I like you, do You like me? I like you. I am the adoptivated parrot of Galeria the Gila or Gail the GaleriatheGila or Gaila and I live at The SuperTerryModder's house for now. I will prolly marry Gail someday and, anyway, will let you know. I dont know the Rickeybird an thats okay with me. Is okay with you? I like you. You like me? Here is his scrapbook very nice if you like it. You like me?" https://www.parrotforums.com/threads/the-rickeybird-scrapbook-1984-updates.62811/
I like you. You like me?"

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Oh, no, it happened again!

View attachment 36835

"Oh, yes, nice to meet you, I am Xander the bird, or The XanderBird or Xander birrd. I like you, do You like me? I like you. I am the adoptivated parrot of Galeria the Gila or Gail the GaleriatheGila or Gaila and I live at The SuperTerryModder's house for now. I will prolly marry Gail someday and, anyway, will let you know. I dont know the Rickeybird an thats okay with me. Is okay with you? I like you. You like me? Here is his scrapbook very nice if you like it. You like me?" https://www.parrotforums.com/threads/the-rickeybird-scrapbook-1984-updates.62811/
I like you. You like me?"
You left out the "Pretty, Pretty, Pretty, Pretty bird!"
He says you are just his type:)

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
OMG, now you're ALL channeling The Xanderbird! The world really CAN be a wonderful place! Thank you!
I have GOT to figure a way to upload the M4A audio files. I could always make Youtubers out of 'em, buttt...
I'm working on it!

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I channeled my Xanderbird just for the occasion!

Xb TALK.jpg

"Helllloooooooohhh! Happpy Sain Pattys dAYY! I like you. You like me? I am green. aRE you green? I like you. You like me? HELLLOHHH!! Sain Pattys Day is here! Happy Sain Patty's Day! I like you!"​

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Xanderbird Scrapbook, 2020 - Updates
The Xanderbird - Online Adopted Flockmate of The Rickeybird https://www.parrotforums.com/threads/the-rickeybird-scrapbook-1984-updates.62811/ I fell in love with one of (Super Moderator) Terry57's many rescue birds. Just one of those modern on-line things! I have since "adopted" him virtually. Xander the Alexandrine Parakeet needs his own Scrapbook here. Much like The Rickeybird's, it will be a mix of love, foolishness and community solidarity.

Xb TALK.jpg

"Helllllllllohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. HELLOHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am Xanderbird, I like you, you like me? I like you. Okay, so this was found this real pretty catalog behind couch today, now everybody all upset. I like you, you like me? Okay. So, is nice book has pictures of hens in pretty outfits and underrwears or swimsuitz and which sometimes they forgot to put on! Plus gots nice articles on politix such as thats but I couldnt find em. I like you. You like me?"

playrooster.jpg

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
InShot_20220323_161816835.jpg

"Kwee-woo! Hello, Xander! Wee-wee! Head scritches pleaassseee! You a boy? Boys are annoying. If you're girl we can be friends but if you dare do something abnormal I hiss, I peck, and I be angry. If you boy I can be friends but you must be nice or I hiss and peck. Kwee! Wee-wee! Mother, why you leave me alone? I want meet Xander bird! Kwee!"

Most Reactions