OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Oh, Pipp, what a gorgeous platinum blonde you are!

Okay...

Since Xander is my online parrot (living with Terry) I will be doing some SHAMELESS photoshopping in order to "show" him here with me. I am absolutely not trying to fool anybody (as IF!), so...
be prepared for some extreme foolishness. I'm even going to enter him as a JustForFun in the POTM contest!

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Feb 20, 2022
Oh, Pipp, what a gorgeous platinum blonde you are!

Okay...

Since Xander is my online parrot (living with Terry) I will be doing some SHAMELESS photoshopping in order to "show" him here with me. I am absolutely not trying to fool anybody (as IF!), so...
be prepared for some extreme foolishness. I'm even going to enter him as a JustForFun in the POTM contest!
I love this thread so much ๐Ÿ˜

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
Xb TALK.jpg

"I love you, Cottons. You love me?"
I went for my first online visit to my new home.
Photos in just a minute.
I love you.
You love me?"

collage.jpg

"Was big success!"
I love the Rickeybird,
he loves me!"

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
Xb TALK.jpg

"Today is National SOMETHING ON A STICK Day!!!!
See?
I can get on stick!
So this is National XANDER Day!!"

Wait, Xander... it's FOOD on a stick.

"NEVERMIND!"

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Xanderbird Scrapbook, 2020 - Updates
The Xanderbird - Online Adopted Flockmate of The Rickeybird https://www.parrotforums.com/threads/the-rickeybird-scrapbook-1984-updates.62811/
A while ago, I fell in love with one of (Super Moderator) Terry57's many rescue birds. Just one of those modern on-line things! I have since "adopted" him virtually. Xander the Alexandrine Parakeet needs his own Scrapbook here. Much like The Rickeybird's, it will be a mix of love, foolishness and community solidarity.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xb TALK.jpg

"Hellooooooh! I am Xander right here.
I like you. You like me?
Okay, I went for next virtual visit to Ohio.
Was real nice!
Here I am sitting on a real nice painting Gail did of the Rickeybird. Maybe someday she get around to painting one of me. Is Rickeybird room. Real nice. Oh and Rickeybird got all this nice stuff, toys, cage, foods, crate, treats, big window, nice perches, all kinda stuff. Real nice.
Maybe someday I get some stuff here.
I like you. You like me?
Okay. Everything real nice.
See you soon again.
I like you. You like me?
Xander"
roomates.jpg

Oh, Xander, we'll get YOU some real nice stuff, too, real soon!
I promise!
Gail

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots

Xb TALK.jpg

"Helloooh! I like you. You like me?
Okay.
So I been hearing about this here avian flew. Like it is goin' around or something, and you don't want to catch it. Well I don't want to get all up in anybody's business, but if a bird wants to fly, I don't think you should catch it unless there's doors or windows open and then they should be closed in the first place, and then no worries about the avian flew.
Okay!
I like you, you like me?
I like you."​

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
The Xanderbird - Online Adopted Flockmate of The Rickeybird https://www.parrotforums.com/threads/the-rickeybird-scrapbook-1984-updates.62811/ I fell in love with one of (Super Moderator) Terry57's many rescue birds. Just one of those modern on-line things! I have since "adopted" him virtually. Xander the Alexandrine Parakeet needs his own Scrapbook here. Much like The Rickeybird's, it will be a mix of love, foolishness and community solidarity.

View attachment 37348
"Helllllllllohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. HELLOHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am Xanderbird, I like you, you like me? I like you. Okay, so this was found this real pretty catalog behind couch today, now everybody all upset. I like you, you like me? Okay. So, is nice book has pictures of hens in pretty outfits and underrwears or swimsuitz and which sometimes they forgot to put on! Plus gots nice articles on politix such as thats but I couldnt find em. I like you. You like me?"

View attachment 37347
If this is a guide, all my male budgies have failed horribly in their attempts to woo the females! LOL

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Xanderbird - Online Adopted Flockmate of The Rickeybird https://www.parrotforums.com/threads/the-rickeybird-scrapbook-1984-updates.62811/ I fell in love with one of (Super Moderator) Terry57's many rescue birds. Just one of those modern on-line things! I have since "adopted" him virtually. Xander the Alexandrine Parakeet needs his own Scrapbook here. Much like The Rickeybird's, it will be a mix of love, foolishness and community solidarity.

View attachment 37348
"Helllllllllohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. HELLOHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am Xanderbird, I like you, you like me? I like you. Okay, so this was found this real pretty catalog behind couch today, now everybody all upset. I like you, you like me? Okay. So, is nice book has pictures of hens in pretty outfits and underrwears or swimsuitz and which sometimes they forgot to put on! Plus gots nice articles on politix such as thats but I couldnt find em. I like you. You like me?"
wpV0jNR.jpg

"I checked for new stuff on Avian Flew in this nice magazine again but didnt find a thing just all the hens and stuffs. I like you. You like me?"

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
That pic of Rival holding "Xander" made me laugh until my stomach hurt!
Girlfriend, that man really loves you to have done that.
With that being said, I think you need to make a second Xander so Rival's hands will be too busy to cover his face:)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
I believe Xanderbird should be made aware of the competition he faces!
View attachment 38647
HAHAHA! OMG. Who knew that eating so many chilies would give him a 6 pack like that! Poor Xander.
Gail, you are looking mighty fine here too, my Friend.

Most Reactions