OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
I believe Xanderbird should be made aware of the competition he faces!
View attachment 38647
I do not know whether to have a nightmare or an amazing dream. Fl, you have outdone yourself. I will never think of you i the same way ever.
I showed this to my ol' man... his jaw dropped so hard I thought it might dislocate.
What can I say?? My life has changed forever.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Annnd...
Terry, can I nominate our photo wizard here for some kind of award?
Something really should be done for him!!!!!!!!!!
Sure! And I nominate you to create something for him:)
(Make sure to give him a 6 pack!)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
I do not know whether to have a nightmare or an amazing dream. Fl, you have outdone yourself. I will never think of you i the same way ever.
I showed this to my ol' man... his jaw dropped so hard I thought it might dislocate.
What can I say?? My life has changed forever.
The cameraman was busy that day!
6032DE82-F315-4C79-839F-742E2B15E287.jpeg

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
Before I get drafted into something way over my head, I’m not the creator of this work! I am a resource person! Throughout my career, I had a reputation of doing the impossible! Why? I know who to tap for a project!
In this case, my daughter, Holly! An accomplished designer!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
This is exciting, we are going to be in-laws after they untie the knot and chew it up!
AHHH! NO NO NO! NOT SO SOON! No marriage please 😅 Although I can't stop my Pippy from falling in love and having a bf... BUT STILL! SHE'S TOO YOUNG FOR MARRIAGE!!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
AHHH! NO NO NO! NOT SO SOON! No marriage please 😅 Although I can't stop my Pippy from falling in love and having a bf... BUT STILL! SHE'S TOO YOUNG FOR MARRIAGE!!
Don't worry, Xander wants a long engagement so he can eat all the treats before marriage. (He wonders why he is still single)
He wants nothing more than to share his last name with Pipp. Pipp Gander has a nice ring to it...heehee

Most Reactions

Latest posts