They’re both starting to do really good!

Kitty16

Jun 10, 2022
US, Indiana
Parrots
2 Blue Budgies, the female is Skittle and the male is Milo.
So I’m about to put them to bed but I decided to give them some millet before then and I tried for a little bit to get them on my hand, once he was on my hand she pushed him off and was eating for awhile 😂, here’s a picture of her from that moment, this was also a huge difference because earlier today she was really scared from the sounds that were happening because it’s my brothers birthday and he’s very loud even though he knows not to be in front of them he still does but she was moving slowly when I would feed her and she wouldn’t move much at all really but not she’s better than ever.
4351998F-4D85-42B8-BD51-553733BE610E.jpeg

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
So I’m about to put them to bed but I decided to give them some millet before then and I tried for a little bit to get them on my hand, once he was on my hand she pushed him off and was eating for awhile 😂, here’s a picture of her from that moment, this was also a huge difference because earlier today she was really scared from the sounds that were happening because it’s my brothers birthday and he’s very loud even though he knows not to be in front of them he still does but she was moving slowly when I would feed her and she wouldn’t move much at all really but not she’s better than ever.View attachment 41081
and excellent progress

Most Reactions

Latest posts