Apr 19, 2021
Media
Albums
Hungary
Parrots
✻Csillam the rescued budgie
✻Pascal the Emma's (Venezuelan) Conure

Previous owned:
✻Archibald the cockatiel (fostered 6 months)
✻RIP - 28 YO Zeleni the mischievous IRN
✻RIP -Sunny the budgie
Because I stole his pose😁
I immediately recognized it but I feel so awful and guilty to ever point these things out ...! (*War flashes from DeviantArt from 10 years ago*)

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
I'd like to be able creating own poses, but it's too hard for me :( The shamrock macaw has Jewel's pose :p

Btw few days ago I was thinkin' about creating an account on DA but I didn't it cos my art is too terrible. So I don't know what's goin' on with war flashes ;)

Skarila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
2021 Parrot of the Year 🏆
Apr 19, 2021
Media
Albums
Hungary
Parrots
✻Csillam the rescued budgie
✻Pascal the Emma's (Venezuelan) Conure

Previous owned:
✻Archibald the cockatiel (fostered 6 months)
✻RIP - 28 YO Zeleni the mischievous IRN
✻RIP -Sunny the budgie
I'd like to be able creating own poses, but it's too hard for me :( The shamrock macaw has Jewel's pose :p

Btw few days ago I was thinkin' about creating an account on DA but I didn't it cos my art is too terrible. So I don't know what's goin' on with war flashes ;)
This pose copying is exactly how it helps later on in drawing and creating more poses from head! Just keep up the good work!!! (btw still waitin' for more :D)

I steered away from DA mostly because of some weirdos but in general it is a very good platform to share your art/have a place online where you keep your art, no matter the level, so don't shy away so easily! I still have my acc there just I am not so active anymore.

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Thanks Skarilla
To be honest the only reason why I was thinking about DA was just one reason - on fandom I met a person whose art I really like and wanted to see more - after googling I saw that she shows her arts on 3 sides (including da) where I am not anywhere and this made me upset 😂 so I created an account on Instagram instead
I know it may be funny...

And btw - probably it was my last drawing in the full cartoon way

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Hyacinth macaw
IMG_20211221_115343_983.jpg

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Thank you, I still think the tail looks terrible :p

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
So, this what I wrote about last full-cartoon drawing wasn't true, because I decided to continue writing my story... and here are all characters drawn so far:
PL.png

And I don't care it's probably a stupid idea... (I mean the story, not characters). Coronavirus pandemic makes me more and more childish... Before 2021 none of my stories were supposed to see any light sticking just in my silly mind...

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
So, this what I wrote about last full-cartoon drawing wasn't true, because I decided to continue writing my story... and here are all characters drawn so far:
View attachment 33711

And I don't care it's probably a stupid idea... (I mean the story, not characters). Coronavirus pandemic makes me more and more childish... Before 2021 none of my stories were supposed to see any light sticking just in my silly mind...
Ok but they are literally the greatest things I have ever seen
And the story is the best thing I have ever read

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
A green winged macaw:
Wojtek TP.png

It's done in my drawing way from the last year (like previous drawings). About 2 weeks ago I've made the first drawing in a new way, but no parrot drawings so far (and I don't think I'll do quickly)

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
A green winged macaw:
View attachment 35163
It's done in my drawing way from the last year (like previous drawings). About 2 weeks ago I've made the first drawing in a new way, but no parrot drawings so far (and I don't think I'll do quickly)
Very nice!

Rob Bird

Feb 6, 2022
Roz please stop saying you aren’t good at drawing, because it’s not true. I like your drawings a lot, especially the expressions. You are capturing the essence of your objects and that is not easy.
you are an artist so please stop downgrading it, I wouldn’t be able to draw at all. (Well maybe a lopsided heart).

Most important is that you enjoy what you are doing and it looks like it you do, otherwise you wouldn’t come back to it.

Just enjoy what you are doing an nothing else matters!

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Roz please stop saying you aren’t good at drawing, because it’s not true. I like your drawings a lot, especially the expressions. You are capturing the essence of your objects and that is not easy.
you are an artist so please stop downgrading it, I wouldn’t be able to draw at all. (Well maybe a lopsided heart).

Most important is that you enjoy what you are doing and it looks like it you do, otherwise you wouldn’t come back to it.

Just enjoy what you are doing an nothing else matters!
Thank you

Note: I've never posted here any drawing done in 100% without any help. All of them are just copies of already existing pictures on the Internet, just made in my way. I have few such drawings with own poses but they aren't parrot-related - tbh I'm not sure when I will do the first one

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
It's:
1. the first parrot related drawing made in my newest way
2. the first parrot related drawing which isn't a remake of any picture (at least in last 2 years)
3. the first parrot related drawing being a scene from my story (it's much harder to draw by memory/ searching for photos where I could find similar poses)
Artur & Snowball.png

Most Reactions

Latest posts