Type whatever your phone tells you to!

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
How much he loves I think πŸ€” sorry 😐 I think πŸ€” sorry 😐 I don't have a flock raiser to the store πŸͺ I think πŸ€” sorry 😐 I will get you need anything from all our stuff in a different place for me about Sloppy I don't have a card ♠️ I think πŸ€” sorry 😐 I think πŸ€” sorry 😐 I don't have a flock together I don't think πŸ€” sorry 😐 I will let him Italian bread 🍞 I think πŸ€” sorry 😐 I think πŸ€” sorry 😐 I don't think πŸ€” sorry 😐 I will let her 🀣 I don't have any of these people here that you have no data on the way back πŸ”™

Jul 25, 2022
Germany
Parrots
Lemon Pie & Kermit the Frog [red-crowned parakeets / Kakarikis]
I’m going back to the house to go to the gym with the girls for the night so I’ll don’t have time for the night and I and I’ll and I’ll are coming back in time for a walk to the house to watch a few of them on my side and watch a show for the next couple days so we could do a lot for him to watch him for the night before we head back to the beach.

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Just one πŸ•œ I don't think πŸ€” sorry 😐 I don't think πŸ€” sorry 😐 I think πŸ€” sorry 😐 I will 😞 I think πŸ€” sorry 😐 I don't know 😞 I think πŸ€” sorry 😐 I think πŸ€” sorry 😐 I will πŸ˜… I think it's just because I have no data for any of these things are you doing today in my native language is spoken to her freckles on a conure for a month or two different universes I think it's a good day to go with me only the Pluffs I will let her freckles and the hand was a small one is available to help how much is it was much more complicated case

The first part with emojis was from the last options and later it was from the first options

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
This’ll get me your way done and you can please do it yourself or something else if I need it or something like I do and you need to help yourself with something like that 😎

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Know if you need anything let me know if you need anything let me know if you need anything let me know

I noticed that I always get the same thing if I choose the middle option

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Oh that’s okay I think it is just a few of those little plastic bags that I got for the week before they were finished with it a few days before they were done and they got some more milk and some green tea ☺️

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Love you too much you want to go with me to the list of things to get done today I think I have a few things to get done today I think I have a few things to get done today I think I have a few things to get done today

Here we go again...

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Dear I just got a call to say hello and hope you’re doing good and happy to hear that your your dear friend and hope all your well will have your best day and your life and hope you’re doing better and your life will love it πŸ₯°

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Have you read this articleπŸ€” about a concert that has a pic of one after the elimination❌(??? Never used this word before) but it was still in his cage and go out and buyπŸ’³ it for the jobπŸ’Ό he wants to do what you wantπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Oh that’s good to see me your next day off for your birthday wishes to your life too and your dear friend and love and you know that I hope you’re doing better and I hope you’re feeling well too and hope you’re having fun with your dad in the morning β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Ε½ a few minutes to be the hottest thing about my parents don't know if I should be home in the past but it wasn't my fav place to go for the day to go to bed soon too but mostly the first one year old it was much more complicated case I don't get it is necessary for me about the first one of those things are you feeling this one I think it's just because yesterday I was just one day to be nice but not the first one of those days I have to go with you need anything else let her freckles on a conure is the oldest person to see you guys

Lmao I got freckles on a conure again 🀣

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
The plants listed by above are the same person as years ago that we met in the cage and stuff was very useful for the first few weeks of our conversations and we were all the way I was about it beforehand so we had a great meeting with the guys who were in the same room as my conures

LOL this is so messed up πŸ˜…

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Dear friend thank goodness for being so nice about it too and I’m sorry I missed your text but I’m glad you’re doing well with your life and hope you have had such wonderful dreams about your family today dear friend thank you for being such a lovely little birdie 🦜

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Lol, I didn't know you pipp have conuresπŸ˜†πŸ˜œ

Can we I think πŸ€” I will let her freckles and I can share something here in a bit messed with the kids I will let her freckles and I can get done with work yet which to get the kids I love you so I usually skip it was much better at all I don't know if I should get different universes I can share with me only in spring I will let her freckles on the Internet to choose the middle option to choose the right this level two times longer because of it was much better at least

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Dear dear happy birthday to you too and hope you’re doing better today than yesterday too hope your feeling is feeling well too and I’m not getting anything done yet I have just a little while I’m done I hope you’re having fun you are welcome to your home address please call us when you’re done at your convenience thank love love and love you too 😍

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Very hard on this weekend ☺️ to be nice and the other fanfics I will let her freckles on the way to be the main picture would like if we have any Smurf OC but maybe we have a flock together for the day and then something didn't get a bit more than recently I will let her freckles and the other fanfics I think it's a bit messed with you need to rewatch I will let her freckles on the Internet I think it's just the one of those things are you feeling this one is the one I think it's a good day to be nice and the other one of those days

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Oh dear I hope you’re not having too much trouble getting ready for work today so I’ll be there soon to help out for the next few weeks so I’ll be home by then and I’ll be there for about an hour and then I can do that for tomorrow too so I’ll be home by then I’ll get back in my car if I need anything I’ll just have it done for tomorrow morning ☺️

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Oh dear I hope you’re not having too much trouble getting ready for work today so I’ll be there soon to help out for the next few weeks so I’ll be home by then and I’ll be there for about an hour and then I can do that for tomorrow too so I’ll be home by then I’ll get back in my car if I need anything I’ll just have it done for tomorrow morning ☺️
This what you get means that you are very kind for others :)

But I don't think it will be a good day for you guys to come over and watch the smurfs it gave me a bit to see if you need anything let me know if you need anything let me know if you need anything let me know

What the.... I got.... WHY??!!!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Oh dear thank you for the info on the new update for your new email and I will send it again tomorrow morning too and hope to hear you later today and let you know if you are able or appreciate that your help for your life and hope you have had such wonderful memories with your life too and hope you’re doing better and … I keep looking for smurfs but they don’t come up for me maybe I need to type smurfs smurfs smurfs smurfs smurfs smurfs smurfs a lot more and then I’ll get it done!! πŸ˜‰

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Oh dear thank you for the info on the new update for your new email and I will send it again tomorrow morning too and hope to hear you later today and let you know if you are able or appreciate that your help for your life and hope you have had such wonderful memories with your life too and hope you’re doing better and … I keep looking for smurfs but they don’t come up for me maybe I need to type smurfs smurfs smurfs smurfs smurfs smurfs smurfs a lot more and then I’ll get it done!! πŸ˜‰
I don't think it's real. You cheated the game!!

Most Reactions