Type whatever your phone tells you to!

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
No 😂 I will let her freckles and the hand of them and the hand of them are eclectus parrot for one day to go to bed now so I'm not too but mostly with fossils are eclectus parrot in Minecraft Xbox to PS4 is a female dog in the world is a female because of it I had even if I don't think so interesting when you are ready for the explanation for me to get the same age from home so we got Angela and Romek Romek in a bit to be the hottest day of July to get the kids to bed soon so you need anything else let her know

Interesting, I've never used any Xbox or PS4 whatever it is 🤔
I got my fids names for the first time!😊

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Yes it was because I wanted to let them know that because of my recent experiences and the fact I have a question for the job of a parrot and a lot more mature for my birds are the ones I like it more and I have one every day write about the small cage

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Maybe sometimes I just realized I was playing this game is a bit of a continuation of the season 9 episodes of the season 9 episodes of the season 9 episodes of the season 9

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Oh that’s good news and hope all is well here and I will keep your mind updated thank love you for sharing this time and I appreciate your help for help with my help for your life thank love you for sharing your love with your family too dear friend and thank love love dear friend and hope all your well wishes for your next week of June hope your life goes forward too and love love and love oh that’s good to see him again too much and I appreciate your you too much I hope you have had such wonderful things about that too much hope you’re having fun with your dad in the sun and life is beautiful too dear friend 🥰

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Oh that’s good news and hope all is well here and I will keep your mind updated thank love you for sharing this time and I appreciate your help for help with my help for your life thank love you for sharing your love with your family too dear friend and thank love love dear friend and hope all your well wishes for your next week of June hope your life goes forward too and love love and love oh that’s good to see him again too much and I appreciate your you too much I hope you have had such wonderful things about that too much hope you’re having fun with your dad in the sun and life is beautiful too dear friend 🥰
Whatever you type, all your texts make me smiling because they are full of love 💕

Question ⁉️ to be nice but I think it's just the way I will let her freckles on a train which turned into smurfs it was much more than recently and the other one of those things to somehow imo I will let you need to get the same thing about it was much better at all the smurfs as a kid to be the main reason I don't know if I should be home in the past budgie I think it's a bit messed with you and your version is the one I got them from all of the following are eclectus parrots eat I will let you

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
My apologies if it wasn’t meant for you my friend would typically be here for a few days but you still need it for the rest of the week if you’re still on your way to the house to help you out with the kids to get some rest and get ready to get ready and go home safe and hope you’re having a wonderful time together too and hope you don’t get a lot of work out there too and we will keep the babies in mind too dear and thank goodness you have such lovely beautiful babies too dear dear friend 🥰

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
What I was doing 🤣 I can get it is necessary to get the kids to the store for me to get the kids I will let her freckles and I will let her freckles and I will let you need to get the same age from the beginning I didn't get to be nice and I will let her freckles on the way to be the hottest thing I don't know what to be the main picture would like if we have a flock together I can get it to work on a conure is better for me to the store for me about the season 2 because of it was much more than I will let her freckles

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
I’m so sorry about the delay but it looks so cute 🥰 it’s a good 😊 lol 😂 just got a lot done lol lol 😆 is the only one I can think 🤔 is a great 😊 anyone is going to get me the car 🚗 I can go get some stuff for my car 🚗 if you need it I will get you a call when the birds go to sleep I don’t know what to do with it but it’s so cute and the birds 🦢 too

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Thank goodness 😅 is going well with her family today so she can get some more stuff done ✅ and then I’ll be there too many people to go in there for the next week of July so we will have a nice weekend too so we will have just been in our room so I know how you want to go have fun at the park tomorrow afternoon if you’re available to join in ☺️

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Even though it's just because I don't want I will 😂 I will 😭😅 but I can 🥺 to be a better at this than romantic 🥰 to be 😉☺️ I will 🙂🥰 I will 💗🥰 I will ❤️🥰 to be a bit more 🙂 to be a better at this one 🕜 to be a bit late I don't have to write ✍️ to be a good 😊 to be a better explanation I don't have to go for me this year and a few other people to vote to the house 🏡 to be a bit late but I'll fix to the house 🏡 I will get done ✅ to be nice 🙂 I will get done ✅ I will get you are at your version was the episode the first 🥇

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
I do not really have to go back home and take pics to Toowong soon as possible for sure it sounds nice and I’ll be there soon too dear thank goodness for the flowers and your lovely day today and hope you’re safe too and happy for dinner today dear friend and hope all your well wishes are wonderful ☺️

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Right 👍▶️ to be nice 🙂 I will 🥰😊 I will 🥰☺️ I will 🥰😌 to be the first 🥇 to be a good 😊 I will 😂😊 to be nice 🙂 to be the hottest thing 😉☺️ to be a better one 🤣🕜 I don't have a few other people to come in the mail 📬 to be nice 🙂 I will get done today is a bit more gay and it wasn't my intention to be the hottest thing 😉 to be a bit more 🙂 I will get you a few other things I don't think 💬🤔 I will get done today and the other is the one 🕐🕜 to be nice 🙂 to be the main picture 🖼️ to be a better one 🕐🕜 I don't have a few minutes I think 💬🤔

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
I could not get the phone number from the office and they said it would have to go back home and do laundry but I’m still getting ready for work too so I’m glad you got your message earlier today and hope you’re doing good morning too dear on my way back from the beach today and getting some more water and some extra stuff for you guys too ☺️

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
The water was against the first time when I get home in time to get done today I think I have a few things to get done today I think I have a few things to get done today

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
My hubby had some eggs and broccoli and green beans and green eggs and bacon with ham for dinner at my moms house and we were eating dry mix so we could get some milk probably too much milk from the kitchen floor and then we went to the bathroom and we saw that the sun was beautiful too but the kitchen was closed so we got the water heater cleaned out and the floor had to be done before I got home so I’ll park at your place on Sunday 😎

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Good things that had nothing to me and asked if I was racist(WTH?) and someone who is Autistic(?) in this small world from the forum to the vet who has been in the service for years to get the Covid to work on it and it is not the same person I get nervous around with it all feels like I can be a goods and I don't like it to be a nice person(?)

What the heck is this?? This is so random

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
I am going back in a big hurry to get your stuff ready for dinner tonight and then we’ll chat with your dad at the vet now and she’s fine with it just fine but she doesn’t want her to sleep at the hospital so I don’t know what she wants but she just can’t go get some milk for you from the grocery store if you’re looking for something yummy yummy too yummy yummy! 🤷‍♀️🙄😝

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
You have to go with me only one that I will let her freckles on my phone I think it's a bit more for the explanation for this year is a good idea for a few minutes then we will let her freckles on my phone I think it's not the best idea about what time is your lunch is ready for pickup today and tomorrow is a bit more for the day so far I can help with that one is the same thing like the one of you are doing better now that we are not going anywhere today and tomorrow is a bit more for the day so far I can help with that one

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Can do that if it works out there soon too and I’m still in the office now too but I’ll get a call when I’m done with the meeting and then we’ll get back to the house and get ready for coffee and milk for tomorrow morning at my job and then I can double check my calendar for the day before the next update because it doesn’t stop the crashing on my phone so it’s not really easy but I’m so tired of that so I’ll let it be fixed when I’m done ✅

Most Reactions

Latest posts