Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
I think it's just the way I will let her freckles and the hand was the second one with a character from your nickname is the oldest known to me and the hand of them like to get the same age from the last time you are at your place to be the only smurfs it was much more complicated case I don't have to be nice but I think it's just because yesterday and the other fanfics why is it so far from home in a few things done and the hand was the episode of them are eclectus parrot for one day at least in my country is the oldest person

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Let me see what happens when I’m home I’ll get ready to leave my room and then we’ll get in the car to go back to sleep and then we’ll go to get a drink and we’ll be here so we’ll just have the best time for us and I’ll get you guys when you come back home but I’m sorry about the inconvenience you have been doing for the rest of the week 🤷‍♀️

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Ok I'll see if you have to go to work and the other one of those things are just going away from my window escape room answers for the explanation of what you have hidden in my country is a good time for me there's no idea what it means that the one of them like that the one you need me so much time I wanted I can help with the song I think it's a good way for a few days now and then one day and then one day and I love watching live action movie is the oldest known to me I will let her freckles

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
My hubby got some chicken from the guy who was just too hungry and they were good and they didn’t even have to get it too so much better than the most part he’s not having him in here yet but I’m not really doing that but he thinks he might want some sleep. Dear thank goodness for all those wonderful things you are doing for your next day and your family too happy birthday dear friend and hope your day goes well with the rest of the week and happy holidays dear friend!

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Probably some episodes would have been on a video call on my phone just now getting pluffy I think it's a good way for a while watching the smurfs still live before the election results to get the kids out to be a bit of fantasy so you don't like the la movies on a video call with me and the hand was a year break up during roleplaying but on another world camp and the hand of them are you feeling this one of them like that I think it's just because I was thinking why is it possible without explaining the same age

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
I have two bags and one card for my wallet and I will keep it in a little bag of groceries for you. Dear thank you for giving me a lovely hug and sweet dreams my dear. I hope you’re enjoying the sun out here and I know you’re safe with the weather here so we’ll see how many people have been doing a lot of research lately so I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself and hope you’re doing well. ❤️

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
And the other one of them are you feeling this one was marked it is supposed be the same thing about the same age from Yahoo finance and the other one of them like to try to write something similar in my country seasons are in my country is a good way for me there's no reason for you need me so much time I get the kids out to the house now so we have no data on the west coast to be nice and the hand was the second time of the day to get together soon I will let her freckles and I will let you

Interesting why I got "yahoo", I don't use it

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Dear I just got a message from your friend who said they were going to cancel this Friday but at least they didn’t get to know the details of the deal with the team on that email so we could have just been in our group chat with them too but we have just been so busy and they won’t get back until after all this weekend but I’m still not sure what time we’ll do this for dinner 🙄

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Willow tree is a green bird bird. I’m sorry to bother you again but I’m glad you didn’t have internet to talk to me. I have a lot of stuff going on with my hair so I’m just trying to figure it out.

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
So much for your your house and the other fanfics I will let you need me so much for your your house now so we will be home but I'm sure you can change it up during roleplaying game in Magic I think it's a good way for me there's no reason for you need me so I was thinking why is my fifth third and fourth of the day to be the same thing like the one you need me so I was wondering I will let her freckles on my way to the list for the day to be nice and I am the one you sent I think it's just the spider prank call on my phone

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
I sent it home and I am making a few updates now and it will need a bit more time for the rest of the week so I’ll keep track of that and then we’ll get together sometime soon dear. Thank goodness for the second one of those things that you sent me last week too but it didn’t work outside yet but I’m not really doing anything yet so I’ll just have to do something else if you don’t think it would be a big potato salad with green beans and a few other things too 🤷‍♀️

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Do it was much better for me to the village the first one of them are eclectus I will let her freckles and I will let her freckles and I will let her freckles on the way to the house and I will let you need me so much for your your help today it's been thinking of the most important rules for the explanation of how much I love watching the news on a ship at least this worked for you to come over for dinner I think it's a good way for a while watching some of the day so I don't think so but it is supposed be a little bit of fantasy football dynasty season 1

Jun 1, 2022
Media
Previous-Sydney, Australia current-Utah, USA
Parrots
Senegal parrot(male)Percival
Green budgie(male) Buckbeak
Clear wing budgie(female) Rowena
Are they coming to get the stuff for tomorrow morning or Monday afternoon or early afternoon so we could get some sleep and stuff is going away from the park and stuff for my dogs and stuff for me and stuff to do with the dogs and I think I should have them bring some extra shifts
😂wow this is interesting

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
But he said he probably seems to have the same person though and he was constantly wanting a new bird and a specific area to go to the one side of the cage she flies out to the point where he can control the same thing as the budgies were whiter to be a type in which you are going on holiday, to the vet couldn't even begin to get a large amount to get to know what to say about the fact I am so ungrateful in my opinion that I have a lot to a vet or a good idea of him pretending he was under the cage

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
“Under the cage”. A new suspense and horror film by Ms. Pipp Bananabird.

It sounds suspenseful and dire to me. Was it a dark and stormy night?

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
So sorry for the sake of my own business to the next week or two other days that will work out a lot of time for me it will help you to let you in any future or more importantly what are you able to provide information about the time of year to start up the day before and before you.

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
For Clumsy gosh you know when I'm on the west coast customs I will let her freckles on the way to work and I have a bit more than he was a good idea if it is a little too but he apologies I was just wondering I think it's a good way for me there's a place for it was much more Smurf account and the hand of the day so I don't think so I can help with that the other day so far ago and the other fanfics to get a new non-smurf friends and family I think it's just because you are a good idea to get a child by an old wo

(Wtf I got, it's not like you think)

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
I don’t know if you know but I just got a call from the doctor that I have to go to the hospital tomorrow for a colonoscopy up my butt The only thing I can think of is the L4D hunter help help help help help help you with that problem I caused a lot of problems with my car and I hit a pedestrian on my way to Mr Beast burger and I had a problem with my fart so so sorry to hear 👂

That is a terrible experience but I hit your grandma with my car so I’m not sorry I hope you can come back and help me out of the bathroom

Wow… this was quite the ride.

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
(I forgot how funny this thread was...)

Good luck with the proportions during the day middle of the night I dreamed about it and then writing few minutes ago I don't know what to say to someone who lost a lot of weight and height of the night

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
I hate when my dog is FRANSHISH and sees a hunter and I hate trains but I hate cops and I HATE when they do that and I hate the lawyers who do not understand why I fart at my corndogs because I saw a moose and it just makes me feel so hungry and it was a HUNTER and it looked Canadian so I hear a boomer and it sounded Canadian but it sounded really fat and I didn’t know FRANSHISH and I hate subways

Well, it looks like my pookie and I have been talking abt L4D Francis quite a bit-

Most Reactions