We found maui!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a WONDERFUL news!!!!!!!! I'm so happy your reunited with Maui again!!!!! It brought tears to my eyes. I've been checking on a daily basis to see if you found Maui. Post some pictures of Maui and you reunited please!!!! :)

You sure are so fortunate, both you and Maui
I AM IN TEARS AGAIN
Prayers and faith go a long way
What a kind gentleman he was.........
May you both be blesses with many many wonderful safe years together

I am so happy for you!!!! OMG just further proof miracles can and do happen! I have had a pretty gruelling two months and reading this was just the tonic for lifting my mood.So so happy!

Hi lisamarie, did the man live very far from you?

Oh that is the best news !!! We are so happy for you :)
I can picture Maui sleeping tucked under your chin all night , lolol.
What a great day for the both of you !!
The power of prayer is amazing :)

The most AMAZING part of it all is..... He was only 6 houses down on the next road over, the WHOLE time, So weird how we must have missed him every time I went door to door, he wasn't there, passed out flyers, he never got one... SO strange, but today, we are rejoicing that our sweet sweet boy is HOME!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE PRAYERS, THOUGHTS AND FAITH THAT MAUI WOULD SOME DAY RETURN HOME!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3

I have SO much to say to you guys about Maui's homecoming, but for the moment, I need to work. I will come back this evening and answer ALL of your questions, I also want to thank several of you personally for keeping the faith. My heart has been so very very touched by so many of your posts over the past 2 months, you have no idea how many times I would come here, read your posts and just cry because it just touched my heart so much to know that there are so many kind sweet and compassionate people that understood where I was emotionally and truly cared about whether Maui came home or not!! I love you guys so very much!

There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't expect to hear that you had found him. I'll admit though as time went on I became more worried. It is so nice to know that he probably wasn't loose very long and was safe from predators and not be able to find food and water. He is a very fortunate bird that someone came to his rescue. God bless that nice man.

This is so wonderful to hear, u r both very lucky to have each other again!!! Maybe u can have the man visit Maui if he wants to? Kinda to thank him and show how much it means to u. Just a thought. But SO HAPPY to hear this!!! I was in tears!!!

Wow it really brought tears to my eyes! Im so so happy to know you are reunited with Maui. I have been reading your original posts and hoping for this moment to happen ever since. Give Maui a nice head scratch on my behalf. I can only imagine all the joy in your face when you saw Maui. God Bless this man and his wife for taking good care of Maui. Im sure they will get visitation rights uh? :D

very good news , i did mention in your other topic that parrots
dont usualy fly far away,
because they dont know where to go.

I haven't been around much due to personal reasons but I happen to now and then check the Grey section and OMG! I am SO very happy for you!!! This is what I have been waiting and hoping to see when I do stop by!!

::happy dance::

What an amazing and happy ending- am so happy for you both, just goes to show there is always hope! :D

God Bless you Lisa, and Maui too, I cried when i read your post, I have been checking every day or so and was so sad every time when I would see no new thread that you found him , I lost my greencheek Honey last july and I never did find him. I was so sad and still cry when I look at his picture, I now have a grey named Lucy she is a rescue , Also kinda feel bad for the people who found Maui too cause now they are probly sad too, Hope they can maybe get a rescue to put in the new cage. Praise God for honest people!!!!!!!!

Hi lisa am so happy for you..........

U've been thru a lot, hope ur experience could help me.........Ive lost my juvenile alexandrine parrot TITU yesterday about 1pm in the afternoon. He is a friendly and a lovable guy with lots of funny activities.

He's never done this before and i dunno where my boy is, how is he/ scared/ hungry/cold..............:'(

His buddy n best frnd TIPU is calling him out i think he's gone too far.....i tried my best and so did my dad but of no use..............we couldnt locate him, as if he was so scared tht he never knew where he kept flying......

i tried whistling, calling, recording tipu's calls and grabbing his attention with tht but of no use..............

I'm worried about my dad even more as he was TOO attached with titu,he was his first priority........my dad is heart broken.

He flew suddenly as i was gonna put him back into the cage......plz help me....any ideas.....fyi neighbors in my locality are not tht friendly n have tht finders keepers mentality.......

i dunno where my boy is, how he is, moreover i cant face my dad.......i feel guilty of flying him away............plz help me get him back.......tipu is so silent and so quiet without him:(

i've heard alexandrines are telepathic, is it true........plz help me, i have my exams and i cant stop worrying and crying over our family's loss!!!!:smile040: Plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Photo0023.jpg
    Photo0023.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 205
  • Photo0015.jpg
    Photo0015.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 199
  • 2012-11-06-230.jpg
    2012-11-06-230.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 150
Lisa, I'm new to the board and just posted a thread about clipping or not. I think reading your story has convinced me to clip. My little TAG is just turning one and is going through her first real molt, at least from what I can tell. I think I'll be calling the vet to see about getting her in for a trim. I'm so in love with her that just the thought of losing her like you did Maui, scares me to death!

Jill and Penny :grey:

I have tears running down my cheeks!! I am so happy for you and Maui. What a kind man to go to such lengths to rescue a bird who clearly needed help; a lot of people would not take the time or make such a financial investment. Such awesome news!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back