Weird noise

OP
C
Oct 13, 2021
Parrots
2 Cockatiels
I'm not sure a bout the vet?
Its obvious something is wrong with your bird no doubt about it..
Ill try another vet if I was in your place im really starting not to trust this one?
Ye I am beginning to consider that. Whatever keeps happenign to Alvin is happening without any real explanation. Finding any avian vet near me in the UK though is a real pain. Even using the website you linked I could not find a single avian practce in london.

OP
C
Oct 13, 2021
Parrots
2 Cockatiels
This guy is listed ont he parrot society UK and he is literally the only one in any reasonable distance to me, it is a bit of a pickle.

OP
C
Oct 13, 2021
Parrots
2 Cockatiels
i

it really is a pickle.
i hope a more experinced member hops in and helps out
Yea thanks for all your advice, especially on the sound, it scared the hell out of me, because it is so abnormal for him. I've notice dhim shaking his tail and not havign full balance too, but he never falls off hes just like 85% stable. I will see what tomorrow brings bu't im not happy with this constant vet visits for nasal issues with no real explanation of what is going on. He had fluid in his nose quite quick after his last batch of anti biotics, but I thought it was the normal "cleaning thing". I'm thinking the infections stayed the last 11 months and he needs a prolonged use. This was Alvin's nose yesterday, i'd say it's slightly worse today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211116-125547.png
    Screenshot_20211116-125547.png
    620.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20211116_174757.jpg
    IMG_20211116_174757.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 67

Zoruace

Sep 21, 2021
Media
Albums
p
Yea thanks for all your advice, especially on the sound, it scared the hell out of me, because it is so abnormal for him. I've notice dhim shaking his tail and not havign full balance too, but he never falls off hes just like 85% stable. I will see what tomorrow brings bu't im not happy with this constant vet visits for nasal issues with no real explanation of what is going on. He had fluid in his nose quite quick after his last batch of anti biotics, but I thought it was the normal "cleaning thing". I'm thinking the infections stayed the last 11 months and he needs a prolonged use. This was Alvin's nose yesterday, i'd say it's slightly worse today.
poor guy hope u get something from the vet vist this time

OP
C
Oct 13, 2021
Parrots
2 Cockatiels
p

poor guy hope u get something from the vet vist this time
Yea thanks for all your input and have a great day. I'm gonna push them on the constant re-occuring nature of this and maybe that we need a logner dose of anti biotics.

Most Reactions

Latest posts